Dr Greenthumb Oh! Zone

Dr Gruber

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday was day 56 for plants 1 and 2...day 21 for plant 3. I'd guess i lost at least 2 weeks from my timer mishap so these have a way to go yet. The hairs have just started to get some color in some of them and the buds need to fill in a bit. Plant 1 is over 6 feet tall and looks like it will give a decent yeild. P2 is only 3.5 feet or so and the buds look a little loose and fluffy. i dont think its going to give me much at all.

P3 looks to be healthy and at the right stage for 21 days.It wasnt in the room for the tmer problem.

Pics to come.....

A bumpy run. :o

PH issues? Light issues?

But I am glad it turned out well for you. What a nice yield! Anxiously awaiting the smoke report!

Every sample of Greenthumb gear I have tried I have loved. I currently have his Iranian G-13 and his Bubba Kush in my garden.

Yes, a very bumpy run. Light/ timer issues and PH problems to boot. The real problem now is I didnt get the PH thing figured out until it had screwed up my Dope plants that i started shortly after the OH Zone. They are looking better now but they took some damage on the way. I have 2 new Dope plants that just cracked the dirt a few days ago....Im going to make sure I dont mess these ones up.

Hey Everyone,

You may have noticed that my journals aren’t up to my old standards as of late, not as much detail and I usually only post up a few words and a picture. Not only that, but my garden has been suffering as well due to all the distractions in my life.

I have been dealing with a lot of personal/health issues with my family and I just haven’t had the time or energy to keep my end of the bargain …so I’m going to take a break from journaling for awhile. That means I will not be finishing up the Dope journal and the OH Zone journal will be put on hold for a while also.

I’m going to take a month or two and focus on my family and getting my garden back on track, and not worry about writing everything down, taking pictures, posting every week, and answering PM’s.

I emailed Doc about it and he was very understanding and told me to take my time and let him know when I was ready to come back. If he didn’t have that attitude, I would have had to continue my journals even though my heart and energy are not in it right now.

It was such a relief to have Doc be cool about it and I feel like a weight has been lifted off my back…Thanks Doc!

I want my journals to get better and better each time I do one and as of late, I feel like I’m going backwards…so it time to take a break. I realized after making this decision that I have had a journal running for 2 years straight and I need a little breather.

I will still lurk around and check in from time to time and I will post up a final report on the OH Zone when the 3rd plant finishes and they all dry and cure up, but it will be a month or so before I do that.

I may also give a brief report on The Dope in a couple months when it’s finished but I won’t be doing weekly reports for a while.

Thanks to everyone who has followed any of my journals and please accept my apology for leaving things un-finished.

I will be back!

Archived