Whats For Dinner!

TheBeagle

The processed foods offered to us have good amounts of cholesterol, fat calories, preservatives, pesticides, metals, chemical ferts and now insect DNA, but not much nutritional value. Our bodies don't actually require food to live, but nutrition. If that wasn't so, people couldn't live on intravenous feeding.

Every day I make shakes with ice, whole milk, Michigan applesauce, strawberries, Canadian hemp powder, ripe bananas, Muscle Milk protein powder, turmeric, ashwagandha, ginseng, shilajit from the Himalayas and a few other Indian & Chinese herbs I don't remember the name. Combined with cannabis tincture of required dosage. Not the best taste with the stuff but mega nutritious. Good enough to live on. Got this MS still but haven't had a cold or flu in 5 years.

I used to love steak and bacon and chops but realized years ago not so good for me. Haven't eaten red meat in a long time. Wouldn't even think about doing it again. I still enjoy poultry and fish on occasion.

Peace.

BLT"s for my family tonight. Gotta love bacon!

Just gotta love that pig fat.. :thumbsu:

The processed foods offered to us have good amounts of cholesterol, fat calories, preservatives, pesticides, metals, chemical ferts and now insect DNA, but not much nutritional value. Our bodies don't actually require food to live, but nutrition. If that wasn't so, people couldn't live on intravenous feeding.

Every day I make shakes with ice, whole milk, Michigan applesauce, strawberries, Canadian hemp powder, ripe bananas, Muscle Milk protein powder, turmeric, ashwagandha, ginseng, shilajit from the Himalayas and a few other Indian & Chinese herbs I don't remember the name. Combined with cannabis tincture of required dosage. Not the best taste with the stuff but mega nutritious. Good enough to live on. Got this MS still but haven't had a cold or flu in 5 years.

I used to love steak and bacon and chops but realized years ago not so good for me. Haven't eaten red meat in a long time. Wouldn't even think about doing it again. I still enjoy poultry and fish on occasion.

Peace.

This is all so true. I tried it an failed . When I eat something , something with a face needs to die. Sorry but that's just me. :devil: ..........Pops

Archived