Wow.

I was at the local compassion club yesterday in Lake County, 1 of 4 of them. When I was there a Head Detective came. He wanted to let the owner know that selling marijuana is Illegal. Giving away Medical Marijuana is illegal. Both will result in 4 year felony. Bill Schuette is the one leading this charge, but he is directing the local PA's to send local cops out. This is moo poo, He even said that a new cancer patient with 3 months to live, HAS TO GROW THERE OWN OR WAIT FOR A CAREGIVER BEFORE THEY CAN GET RELIEF....o and that cancer patient CANT get a seed, clone, or any help what so ever from anybody else, or its a 4 year felony. One thing I never thought is they would be doing this in Lake County.... Just goes to show how much they greed over the forfeitures....

I was at the local compassion club yesterday in Lake County, 1 of 4 of them. When I was there a Head Detective came. He wanted to let the owner know that selling marijuana is Illegal. Giving away Medical Marijuana is illegal. Both will result in 4 year felony. Bill Schuette is the one leading this charge, but he is directing the local PA's to send local cops out. This is moo poo, He even said that a new cancer patient with 3 months to live, HAS TO GROW THERE OWN OR WAIT FOR A CAREGIVER BEFORE THEY CAN GET RELIEF....o and that cancer patient CANT get a seed, clone, or any help what so ever from anybody else, or its a 4 year felony. One thing I never thought is they would be doing this in Lake County.... Just goes to show how much they greed over the forfeitures....

:growl:

Sounds like harassment to me.

As long as they have a Patient Card ...

I will help them ....

I have a friend that makes RSO ...

I 'd Dare them to put me in jail for

helping someone that is dieing from Cancer ....

What if it was someone they Loved ?

If the Revolution is started ....

I Guaranteed it would be started ... :thumbsu:

This is some messed up stuff! Talk about ignorant people who clear can't read the law as its written.

If that cancer patient needs clones or seeds let me know Im sure we could figure a way to get them to that person.That detective can kiss my ars.Hello drtarzan we met in jackson a few weeks ago Im ziggy.

This makes no sense at all . It is sad but they are so out of touch with reality in the AG's office you can't treat them as a authority of reasonable application . I still treat them as a authority who may enforce the injustices they are interpreting with discriminatory support in the Courts but not credible or representative of the State of Michigan and tolerance . I feel like King John is in charge and were waiting for Richard to return .

Be careful out there . I am confused since dispensories are down and Bouchard always said there were ways we could get up and running I figured going to the black market was what they wanted . I can't take this suffering no matter what they believe without treating it and FDA meds alone have nearly killed me before . I have had seizures in 2004 from wtihdrawls and a half dozen of my meds have been taken off the market for death with more black boxed . They have no idea how dire the need for cannabis is . It really helps and except for what the rules require could be nearly free for everyone in need . Before the drug war people often did give it to eachother not that people providing a service shouldn't be able to obtain what the market will bear blended with compassion for patients .

Private meeting? It sounds like we need to go back to the days of private, closed door meetings. Card/paperwork check at the door. Post signs saying this is a private function and you reserve the right to ask anyone to leave for any reason. Then when when the Dic shows up, politely tell him he's trespassing and ask him to leave.

No sense in trying to talk to these folks about the law. They simply don't care. They accuse of us of stretching the law and interpreting it to fit our desires, yet it is they who are doing this. The Dic's opinion is just that, his opinion. If he wants to waste his taxpayers money on prosecuting actions clearly allowed under the MMMA, we don't have to make it any easier for him. No access without a search warrant period. After about 10 case dismissals, he'll start to get the point.

(I wrote this somewhat tongue in cheek as I realize that the above scenario would result in 10 patients being run through the legal system, having their health, spirits and finances devastated.)

Bottom line, know the law, follow the law, don't make it any easier for the prohibitionists and jack booted thugs. Peacefully but steadfastly exercise your rights!

Almost like being back underground.

As Later Amended and Placed in U.S. Code as Section 1983

42 U.S.C. § 1983

now reads:[3] Every person who under color of any statute, ordinance, regulation, custom, or usage, of any State or Territory or the District of Columbia, subjects, or causes to be subjected, any citizen of the United States or other person within the jurisdiction thereof to the deprivation of any rights, privileges, or immunities secured by the Constitution and laws, shall be liable to the party injured in an action at law, Suit in equity, or other proper proceeding for redress, except that in any action brought against a judicial officer for an act or omission taken in such officer's judicial capacity, injunctive relief shall not be granted unless a declaratory decree was violated or declaratory relief was unavailable. For the purposes of this section, any Act of Congress applicable exclusively to the District of Columbia shall be considered to be a statute of the District of Columbia.

Wait I thought the coa said it was sales that were the issue giving away something was not the issue. And I thought it was p2p they said sales were illegal not gifts. I am tired of this maybe it has to go back to the underground. Mr. Shuette if you or your people read this we get it you lost the fight 2 years ago now it is payback time. How much money do you want to go away. You obviously sold your soul to those opposed to our law. Can we buy a piece.

I HOPE anyone who replaces a recalled politician WILL BE BETTER. schuette is a spoiled brat who hates to lose. :thumbsd: to him and the mean cop. When I read this thread all I can think of is, that cop just gave a cancer pt the death sentence. I wish we could educate him and all like him, but if he/they refuse to listen, then, well, they'll get back the same crap they dish out, but at least 3 times worse. :growl:

Sb

Archived