Desprite Need Of Clonesi

do0b5811

I am located in kalamazoo. I am willing to meet to any location really. I am looking for 12 clones at a reasonable price. I do not have a lot of money, but I hope someone is will to help out. I am looking to get in contact. Please leave something here or message me if serious.

P.s. I have my actual plastic card.

You know if you put yourself out the and talk to people a little then maybe more people would be wulling to help you. How do we know who you are if you dont put yourself out there a little???

Also, I'm suprised that nobody has said anything to you about posting the same thing more than once. So if one of your posts get deleted dont be surprised.

Donnachris- ya I am aware I have differnt posts in differnt "subjects" I was talking to a couple people on here and they said to post it in this category instead of where it was. But other than that I am trying to expand my network by meeting new people. But idk doesn't seem that easy.

Kristen- ya it is a bit of a drive but if they have clones onsite I might have to make a trip. All the dispensaries in kzoo currently do not carry clones :'(

Archived