Autoflower

420 grower

4 of the 5 actually looked pretty similar to that, but those 4 went 82 days not 60. Thats why they look kinda ruff, I started flushing at day 55 and they just kept growing.

The genetics I was using were bred 3 or 4 seasons in the outdoors, so some selection towards bigger, longer growing plants was done. If your sour 60 are from mdanzig or the such, they may come in closer to 60 days like the one plant of mine did.

Darn, I wish you would have told me this before. I wouldn't have had this 8 ozs to get rid of while I was searching for a mother from regular seeds. Well live and learn, next time I will be sure to read up on random internet sites and Grasscity.........

gallery_20311_949_3859355.jpg

30 days in. I could have maybe possibly been seeing preflowers on some regular seeds by then.

BTW, if you are going to use strains as an example of fast flowering indicas, using 10 week sativa hybrids as your example is not a great way to go. I would have went with Northern Lights or something that actually is fast.

NL is junk now-not even anything like its original(i know i used to grow it) with CO2, new bulbs, exact optimum conditions WE HAVE SEEN WHITE WIDOW FINISH IN 46 DAYS

same with AK-47

EXCELLENT POTENCY AND YIELDS

minimum 4 ounces dried per plant

we have Hybrid strains that yield over 12 oz a plant in 65 days of flowering(6 ft tall plant RDWC-8 plants 3000 watts of HPS color corrected bulbs)

IF YOU ARE GOING TO GROW AUTO'S YOU HAVE TO DO IT THE RIGHT WAY

24HR LIGHT! 20 HRS MINIMUM! FOR PROPER PRODUCTION-

ONLY 1/4 PLANTS ARE KEEPERS FROM SEED

YOU CANNOT CLONE OR MOTHER WITHOUT PROBLEMS OR CROP LOSS

RUDERALIS IS A PLOY BY THE DEA TO CONTAMINATE 'LAND RACE' strains/'MEDICINAL' HYBRIDS WITH INFERIOR GENETICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEVILLE SHOEMAKERS(HOLLAND SEEDBANK) DID THE RESEARCH 25 YEARS AGO AND TOSSED DESTROYED HIS AUTOFLOWER LINES! AND TO THIS DAY DOES NOT SELL ANY WITH HIS NAME ON IT!

THAT ALONE IS PRICELESS TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-I AM OVER 45... HAVE BEEN INVOLVED SINCE 1984

have grown all mediums except COCO

sorry but a single cola that weighs 15 gms dry...seems limiting unless you have are forced to grow in a small space...the only reason i ever really see in growing them, since they are not known for being pleasant to imbibe because of their GREEN LEATHERY makeup

- much tastier potent strains without the possibility of contaminating the rest of your strains with RUDY genes.

Well, it was somewhat enjoyable reading. Certainly not an academic paper, but it sort of backed up some of its claims. Most of it was just conjecture and hearsay. Overall though, I don't see how it has anything to do with ruderalis being a DEA ploy to contaminate the cannabis gene pool. Which is obviously false because Ruderalis actually IS a landrace, unlike most of the things referred to as landraces in the cannabis world. It seems to start to make some claims about female seeds, but kind of wanders off. There are some completely false claims about CBD towards the middle of the article. This gem follows closely after:

Hortapharm with the support of DEA and GW Pharm have introduce a geneticly engineered super strain of Skunkweed, that makes people paranoid, psychotic, and makes you completely stupid. If your not an experienced smoker you may not handle it well. First time smoker’s can be scared straight, never to use cannabis again! Remember chief lobbyist/ spokeperson for GW Pharm is an XDEA head!

This article is from 2009, a shame this hasn't made its way more into the public. Sounds like some fire!

The article then goes on a ramble about prices 50 years ago while completely ignoring inflation and finishes with straight up wrong information about basic cannabis breeding.

It seemed to be the paranoid ramblings of an individual who needs to lay down the pipe. I've seen it elsewhere....

here is another NOT related to RUDY but fits the story line-and puts into question anything HT has done or said in the last decade-as a matter of fact i wouldnt be suprised if HT is on the DEA payroll or forced to stay open as a means of fishing expedition-how else to find out where most of the existing heads are??? brilliant i suppose

as brilliant as someone extremely close to me who BOUGHT some items from a un-beknownst IBN officer in 1989 and then was arrested tried and convicted of posession with intent-even though the feds sold them the items

kinda like buying plutonium

more than likely the people your dealing with are GOVT agents trying to weed out would be troublemakers

same goes with DEA and their LEO sidekicks..collecting Data to be used at a later time

sorry for digressing

if you follow some links you will end up where you need to go here is another tidbit

http://dankglassworks.com/TheFertilizerofEconomicGrowth.aspx

They were 18-24" tall at harvest. I kept the bulb pretty low and had them around a 400w CMH for the first month of life so that all kept them pretty stout. They have the potential to get 4 feet maybe. I made a bunch of seeds a couple summers ago and the male I used was about 3.5' tall but lived for the first 30 days inside.

gallery_20311_949_2009663.jpg

Those things had a hard life, living out in the swamp, but gave me a few 1000 seeds to play with. This must have been in June, I harvested them July 4th :o

check this out in fact everyone should read

http://coto2.wordpress.com/2010/10/25/prop-19-monsanto-and-gmo-terminator-cannabis/

“At a 1997 Vancouver Hemp conference, Watson spoke of his research. His main focus was to stop growers from cloning nor being able to create any seeds from strains being bred in Amsterdam. The funding for this research came partially from the Dutch Government, the rest from the DEA. Watson had been busted for growing in Santa Cruz California on March-20-1985 and resurfaced in Amsterdam to start his seed company Cultivator’s Choice. DEA supported the Watsons application for a license to grow for research in Holland, even though they should have been extraditing him back to Cali for his 1985 Santa Cruz grow bust! DEA endorsement was so strong that he was the first to be granted a permit in Holland when several universities and domestic research groups with PHD’s and legitimate reasons for research were denied! The Dutch government even supplied three greenhouses for Watson to do his heinous experiments, while normal Dutch growers lost all of their equipment and had to serve murder-like sentences at that time! Dutch seed companies have become the Monsanto of the cannabis seed industry, and hope to make us all seed junkies at $20 a seed.!”

"“The license gave Watson control over what researchers are allowed access to pedigreed seeds of predictable quality! The object is to patent up every possible combination of cannabinoids with efficacy for every possible disease they can treat, and every possible genetic sequence! Once ready to make the move, they will shut down every medical cannabis grower for patent fraud”

“Monsanto terminator technology is being applied to Cannabis by (David Watson) at Hortapharm in Holland.”

SEE: http://www.cannabisfarmer.com/web/node/39"

• 4 months later...

Archived