Protest At The Courthouse

The Attorney General Bill Schuette has added himself as a plaintiff in the civil case of Chesterfield Twp. and their Chief of Police vs. Big Daddy's. PROTEST AT THE COURTHOUSE at 12 noon, the Hearing begins inside at 1:00 November 3rd, 2011, Macomb County Circuit Courthouse, 40 N Main Street, Mt. Clemens, MI located in downtown Mt. Clemens. Pre-protest gathering and sign-making workshop arrive as early as 10am at 52011 Gratiot in Chesterield Township, MI located north of 23 Mile Road.We will make signs and have coffee & donuts. We will provide transportation from there to the courthouse. After court we willl meet back at Big Daddy's for hopefully a victory celebration and have lunch. Pass the word on!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am steaming mad that this sorry excuse for an ag is continuing to use his position to unethically influence the decisions of courts and law enforcement. I expect that this "person" has more hate directed at him than any person in Michigans entire history.

There will be a special place reserved for him in Hell, that is a fact. When I see the torturous existence that some patients go through because of his actions, the only comfort I get is knowing that some day, he will suffer as much. I know it's not very nice of me to feel this way, but very rarely do we come across someone so cruel and uncaring as he is.

It's never going to happen I am afraid, since he is in on the deal with the judges and cops and government agencies and corporations. No way to get anyone ousted that is this firmly entrenched with their power base and unlimited resources (our money) to seek and destroy all who oppose their criminal enterprise. If you don't take their poison pills, you will be the next target! No way to get them out, that was just a dream someone had...

I guess we are too late...

"Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have ... The course of history shows that as a government grows, liberty decreases."Thomas Jefferson

"What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?"-Thomas Jefferson

I think it is a better strategy to keep a positive outlook on the situation. Giving up and accepting things the way they are if we don't like them, will not get us anywhere. Whether he is disbarred, recalled, or voted out, he needs to be gone and he will be. No person this hateful with so much disrespect for the law will be allowed to continue hurting the people of this state. While real criminals are thriving in this new environment where all law enforcement resources are directed at medical marijuana patients and caregivers, everyone is losing. It won't take long before crime in Michigan is the worst in the country. Of course he will throw the blame our way, but the people of the state are not stupid and will see the truth. No one will want their quality of life to drop that low just to satisfy the vindictive obsession of a sociopath. He might make it 6 months, or maybe a year, but his career is coming to an end in Michigan.

The Attorney General Bill Schuette has added himself as a plaintiff in the civil case of Chesterfield Twp. and their Chief of Police vs. Big Daddy's. PROTEST AT THE COURTHOUSE at 12 noon, the Hearing begins inside at 1:00 November 3rd, 2011, Macomb County Circuit Courthouse, 40 N Main Street, Mt. Clemens, MI located in downtown Mt. Clemens. Pre-protest gathering and sign-making workshop arrive as early as 10am at 52011 Gratiot in Chesterield Township, MI located north of 23 Mile Road.We will make signs and have coffee & donuts. We will provide transportation from there to the courthouse. After court we willl meet back at Big Daddy's for hopefully a victory celebration and have lunch. Pass the word on!

Sorry, Dr.'s appmt that day already resched 2x.

admin. fixed quote

Prophet well - what does the place look like, any ideas for tomorrow?

DN

Really big building in the center of downtown Mount Clemens with a wide open walkway around the perimiter. Little park type area with a set of steps on one end. Looks like it was made for a protest. :) Also a ton of metered street parking right on Main and surrounding streets. The building next to the court is a parking garage if you cannot find a spot.

Foot traffic was really heavy at lunch time so we will have quite an audience.

Archived