Protest At The Courthouse

excellent report. I believe you are right parking can be a premium. I thought there was a community lot near the Hayloft bar.

BTW, Chesterfield is north of Mt Clemens. M59 is sort of the dividing line between Mt Clemens and Chesterfield. I94 runs parallel with gratiot - you want the North River rd exit or metroparkway - which is 16 mile and you will drive a few miles into Mt clemens. We are doing this in Mt Clemens, and Main st is actually gratiot road splitting off. The North River rd exit puts you just a few hundred yards north of where you want to go, but you will be able to take a left turn on to main st - as it returns to gratiot again.

Places of interest - Heads Up Boutique - they have been around for many years and they carry MM devices. Tell Ray the DN sent ya!

Dr.Makeitrite has an office there, they are offering parking - and that would be a good time to check out their office!

DN

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks guys gps will put me right at the door. Leaving here at 7:45 so should get me there early enough to lend a hand setting things up or whatever.

I even bought a new pair of boots today just for putting them right up Mr Bills #$%$#,, well you know what I mean :devil: :devil: :lol::sword:

Have a couple open spots if anyone from sw mich wants to come. Shoot me a pm and I'll pick ya up.... lets put this lil courthouse right on the map and put them in a spot light they'd rather not be in.

:growl: :growl: :growl:

and - that announcement above -is for meeting at the Big Daddy's lcoation on gratiot between 23 mile and 24 mile. You can get here via I94 and the 23 mile exit.

They are providing buses to take people to the protests, I assume from all of their locations.

DN

Really? That would be great. There is one right around the corner. I will try to find the number for the Flint one and ask them.

OK Thanks. They have a bus leaving @ 10:00. Their # is (810)743-6433 if anyone needs it.

I am finding out that not all locations will be transporting! I just arrived at the chesterfield location, Rick ferris, Rick thompson, many people from various clubs are here. (about 80 or more people) I am sorry for the miscommunication as I pass some information on.

They are planning to be in Mt clemens between 11am and noon. The court proceedings will happen at 130pm. We stay there until 3pm.

There is still time to make it here. Please call ahead to any location you plan to check into.

DN

If you do not support MACC or dispensaries, this protest is not just about that. AG Bill Shuette has made this 'small case' his personal stage. Let's go there, and let him know that his show sucks!

DN

THE DAY'S DEMAND God give us men!A time like this demands Strong minds, great hearts, and true faith and ready hands;Men whom the lust of office does not kill;Men whom the spoils of office cannot buy; Men who possess opinions and a will; Men who have honor-men who will not lie;Men who can stand before a demagogue And damm his treacherous flatteries without winking; Tall men, sun-crowned, who live above the fog In public duty and in private thinking;For while the rabble, with their thumb-worn creeds, Their large professions and their little deeds, Mingle in selfish strife, lo! Freedom weeps, Wrong rules the land,and waiting Justice sleeps. Josiah Gilbert Holland, 1819-1881

Am not sure what the State is going to do tomorrow at 8:30 as proplayer420 said and i could not believe that Leo said he had a card from the State with a fake name on it and the judge said that was OK to do today it did not even sound like any court room i had been to

the chef of the police was also on the stand that was funny for sure the Lawyer was asking him about the MMMA (Law) and he told him that you can only get Meds from your Caregiver that was on your card we all left at about 4:30 or so when court was over and went back to Big daddy's for pizza

The Bill shuette look alike was the cheif of police for chesterfield.

It is 50/50. Rick Ferris said (since I left just before it wrapped" that the judge said, "I don't see how this is going to be a criminal case".

So it is over - Is BD 'grandfathered in' before the ordinance, is it a PHC violation? They left the courtroom and went in to chambers to smoke one and think it over. (ok, kidding about the last part)

I enjoyed seeing all the heavy players there, Peanutbutter and I also had a good talk, all is forgiven, so are you.

I have many pictures, including of Joe Cain that i will post - tomorrow!

DN

A Big Thank You to Big Daddy

and Rick Thompson for being such a Great Host ....

Free Donuts , Coffee , Pop and PiZZa ....

even Free Meds .................

and Luxury Transportantion ....

You Guys Rock ....

And Thank You to ALL THOSE THAT WERE THERE ....

There were So Many Great People there ....

Thank You Everyone ....

What a Fantastic Protest ....

First Class All the way .... :thumbsu:

Had a Great Time there tonight w/ my Family

Had a great turn out for such short notice. Great job guys as we are the talk of the town I'm sure. Here's a few pic's I took with my phone. I wish i could have gotten a shot of all the courthouse employees watching us from the windows inside. Several blew us kisses and gave us the thumbs up. Even they know what a crap case this is and that our AG is completely wasting taxpayers money. Everyone Knows Mr Bill,,,, Everyone knows...........

Took me almost 4 hrs to make the drive and every second, was worth it. Hope to see the news clip if someone could dig it up.

:goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

Photo11031230.jpg

Photo11031231.jpg?width=750

Photo11031234.jpg?width=750

Photo11031234_1.jpg?width=750

rally.jpg?width=750

thanks to all that attended and for Big Daddy hosting the folks before and after.

:thumbsu::goodjob::thumbsu:

Archived