Wtf?

DailyToker

In case you missed all the excitement there were serious issues with the site. We all " lost" post and friends. The site was restored with an earlier back up which accounts for things missing. I know it was nothing personal, I couldn't log on for a few days. There have several issues they are working diligently on to correct.

That might explain it, and would calm me down some. I contacted an Admin here on some issues with the site (twice over the last two weeks) and have heard zip back. So that's why I'm questioning it..

But thanks for letting me know about that issue.

Everyone lost sept 22nd to Oct 28th, not good, but it happened. We can only move forward and look to better days. I lost grow journals, contact info, friends and lots of pictures. Sad but I think we will all survive.

I feel your frustration. our site is in transistion after the intrusion. were working on it.

there is a new policy on P2P. that could have resulted in your post being locked.

if your problems were the result of "the beagle"....well it's over.

please bear with us.

oh, the policy.....

We now have a patient to patient transfer sub-forum in the general services forum. We know LEO reads these forums, so please be safe.

Posting rules for the patient to patient transfer forum.

No posting of prices or quantities allowed. Threads that violate this rule will be deleted without notice. Members who violate this rule repeatedly will be given a three day vacation.

When replying to a member please do so through PMs or email ONLY.

ONLY EXCHANGE OFF SITE CONTACT INFORMATION! the PM System is NOT the location for this discussion.

After you make your thread, please locate the report post button in the lower left side, and report your post so the staff can lock the thread. failure to do this will result in your thread being deleted. Please, Follow this simple and clear policy.

make the post, promptly report it so we may lock it.

Members posting will only be allowed one thread. If multiply threads are started by the same member all but one will be deleted and said member will be given a warning. A second offense will result in the members posting rights be put on post moderation.

Thank you, be Smart and be Safe and be Healthy.

3MA Staff.

Everyone lost sept 22nd to Oct 28th, not good, but it happened. We can only move forward and look to better days. I lost grow journals, contact info, friends and lots of pictures. Sad but I think we will all survive.

I lost grow journal too and from the 19th of October to the 31st of October, I didn't write anything in my journal at home, so I have nothing, nada, blank for those days...lol Oh well, live and learn, from now on I will write in my hard copy journal and then I will type it into my grow log here. As far as pictures, all of the pictures that I posted are on my computer. Now keeping a back up of pictures is something I learned to do when I lost my phone this summer and in the process I lost a years worth of pictures of my grandson and they weren't backed up on my computer, so they are just gone.

• 2 weeks later...

After you make your thread, please locate the report post button in the lower left side, and report your post so the staff can lock the thread. failure to do this will result in your thread being deleted. Please, Follow this simple and clear policy.

make the post, promptly report it so we may lock it.

Why is it the thread gets locked???

I suggest USB memory sticks or just SD cards to plug into your computer or laptop to save your pictures. A lot of pictures are history in the making and it is a shame to lose them.

Just like any other forum, any pictures or posts to mmm.org becomes the property of sorts of the site - we are owners in the respect that we can move or delete them anytime.

Locking post for meds also keeps people from bumping their advertisements with comments.

DN

I suggest USB memory sticks or just SD cards to plug into your computer or laptop to save your pictures. A lot of pictures are history in the making and it is a shame to lose them.

Just like any other forum, any pictures or posts to mmm.org becomes the property of sorts of the site - we are owners in the respect that we can move or delete them anytime.

Locking post for meds also keeps people from bumping their advertisements with comments.

DN

Save it to the cloud! Bunch of free plans, but I recommend Sugarsync which gives you 5 gigs of storage for free (if you use this link both you and I will get 500 Mb free storage). No worries about lost USB drives and failed hard disks. (Although to be honest I have multiple backups of my stuff on hard media as well.)

For a paid service, I use Crashplan. Very reasonable rates for unlimited backup as well as family plans.

z

Archived