Looking For Something New...

Tripleberry

Ive been searching The Attitude again looking for something new. Does anyone have any experience with the following strains?

Delicious Seeds-Fruity Chronic Juice

Cali Connection-Tahoe OG

DNA-Sharksbreath

Dutch Passion-Blueberry

Any input for the above strains would be greatly appreciated!

I have grown the Dutch passion Blueberry for a couple years now, I always have some going. The Blue Indica looking pheno is the favorite of the patients I grow for, and my favorite for growing. Very high thc, and actually I have seen 3 phenotypes, all of which are good. If you top the plant after the 1st 3 nodes, then top each of the splits at 3 nodes and tie all the branches horizontal it will triple the yield of the plant. Fast growing, and will show sex at 6 weeks of vegative growth. Runs about 9 weeks of flowering. I dont think you would be dissapointed with this one, it was a fast mover at the dispensaries here.

Edit: I believe grandmasgreenman was growing the Tahoe OG, but of course the post is gone now. You might want to try a PM for information on that one. It looked sticky, that's for sure.

I did dp blueberry. I wouldn't recommend

Any reason? the ones I have grown for the last 2 years have been nothing but spectacular on every count, potency, taste, and yield. They can get a little finicky on the nutrients if you are not used to them though. Did you use the femenized seeds or the regulars?

• 3 weeks later...

Any reason? the ones I have grown for the last 2 years have been nothing but spectacular on every count, potency, taste, and yield. They can get a little finicky on the nutrients if you are not used to them though. Did you use the femenized seeds or the regulars?

Of the 3 feminized I grew Only one was a decent producer, and none had the potency of the Blueberry I remember. All had a nice flavor, with a very sweet after taste.

There are def. way better blueberries out there. If I did get it again I'd go for the pack,with DP pick n mix you are prob. throwing money away.

Archived