Newbie guy,

If you were the only one using it. but if others use it without knowing that it contains something bad for one then you are f ing them over. Wake up.

Mr D, you shold really have read my post in context. I already stated I was not going to use it and people began bickering, my comment to them was not to bicker, rather have an open discussion, I then cam back and said everyone should have the right to use what they wish as some people were beginning to say one way was "right" and one way was "Wrong". Everyone has the right to injest whatever they deem fit for their own personal consumption. If you use any chemical, gravity or otherwise you should let the patients know what is being put into their meds.

I am wide awake, I would appreciate you keeping your judgement where it belongs... to yourself

Open dialogue welcome and appreciate... Criticism (non constructive) and judgement not needed.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I looked back and saw that you felt that people should be informed, so I stand corrected.

Still you are I can be as judgemental as we like that is our prerogative. It does not mean we are correct or incorrect it is the act of personal judgement which can be expressed. Then others like you can voice their opinion.

I looked back and saw that you felt that people should be informed, so I stand corrected.

Still you are I can be as judgemental as we like that is our prerogative. It does not mean we are correct or incorrect it is the act of personal judgement which can be expressed. Then others like you can voice their opinion.

And if there is any doubt, I agree with full disclosure.

Comparing it to fluoride which it does not relate to, or to worm poop or guano because one does not eat them is baseless. The plants convert the latter into other substances useful for plant processes and it has been shown not to pass on undesirable bacteria to the finished product.

There have been a lot of people killed from bad poop.

Thank you.

After rereading my post it appears as though I came off as harsh, for that I apologize.

• 1 month later...

Here's a video that was just posted by SC Labs, based in California.

Man I hate that kind of crap.

It's like "Cannabis is a drug. People die from drug overdoses. Therefore cannabis is bad."

There are two different PGR's being discussed in the video.

One of those two have been identified as a potential carcinogen. The video fails to identify which products contain the potential carcinogen.

General scare tactics. Period.

The logic concludes with "The government has not said the stuff in Gravity is safe to use."

They tell us the same thing about cannabis.

I think peanut butter still doesn't believe it.

I should note that it would be really easy to identify the offending PGRs IF THE MANUFACTURER CHOSE TO LABEL THE BOTTLE CORRECTLY. Why are we blaming the video for this?

This probably is just good old-fashioned antiestablishmentarianism. These manufacturers are just standing up for your right to ingest paclobutrazol without government interference.

Green Thumb Garden Center is in the process of removing Gravity from the shelves. They have one tiny bottle on the floor in a glass case, and if anyone tries to buy it they get some education. Discussing the issue with your local grow store might help too. Ask them how they feel about manufacturers putting stuff for ornamental use only in additives made for ingestables and see what they think.

Failure to label doesn't make something dangerous.

The video contained the same smear tactic used by many here. Something MIGHT BE bad in one product so other products are painted with the same brush. Even though Gravity doesn't contain the same "potential carcinogen" being talked about.

They mention liver damage, without mentioning how much is required to cause that liver damage. Like gallons ..

Fluff, propaganda, fear .. All the same tainted message.

Failure to label makes it deceptive. They are being deceptive with chemicals that have been flagged as dangerous for food crops by the agricultural industry. I don't distrust the government enough to make that ok. If they were truthful in their labeling they would have to label it for use on ornamentals only, and then people wouldn't use it on cannabis, I'd hope.

I do not think it is better to wait for the government or the argricultural industry to prove to us that it is dangerous. They already proved it to themselves, and require a warning label on products containing the offending chemicals. We could be waiting a long time (forever!), and making people sick the entire time, and for what? Higher yield and shorter plants? Harder buds?

I think I am starting to understand why the government is forced to regulate these things. People cannot be trusted to do it themselves.

Go take a look at the back of your tube of toothpaste. "WARNING! If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away." Yet, we put it in our mouths every day. And im pretty sure that in my 40 years of brushing, I've swallowed way more than whats used for brushing. And I'm still alive.

I think peanut butter still doesn't believe it.

I should note that it would be really easy to identify the offending PGRs IF THE MANUFACTURER CHOSE TO LABEL THE BOTTLE CORRECTLY. Why are we blaming the video for this?

This probably is just good old-fashioned antiestablishmentarianism. These manufacturers are just standing up for your right to ingest paclobutrazol without government interference.

Green Thumb Garden Center is in the process of removing Gravity from the shelves. They have one tiny bottle on the floor in a glass case, and if anyone tries to buy it they get some education. Discussing the issue with your local grow store might help too. Ask them how they feel about manufacturers putting stuff for ornamental use only in additives made for ingestables and see what they think.

Millions of people have died from bad poop.

No one has died from Gravity.

Correct?

I personally dont use the Humbolt product line. I was just pointing out that there are a lot of things we use on a daily basis that arent properly labeled. Toothpaste is one of them. It says whats in it but it doesnt say which one will harm you if swallowed. I smoke cigarettes too. There are NO ingredients listed on a pack of smokes. I watched my mom die of lung cancer. It was horrible! Yet, i still smoke. My point is, most people could give a hoot whats in a product. They will use it as long as they feel they are getting a benefit from it. Even if they know its bad. What I would like to see is the amounts that are in products. And how much will it take to harm a human. Just remember, breathing is hazardous to your health. Medcnman.

Where is the sanity? Some of us are tying to take care of desperately sick people, while others would sell their soul to the devil for a few extra bucks. There is no justification for deception or bad practices. MJ is medicine, not a profit machine. If you believe MJ is medicine, like i do, there is no choice, there is no argument, you simply act in the patient's best interest. Acting like a drug dealer hurts us all, this chain is only as strong as the weakest links, apparently we have a few......shredder

I personally dont use the Humbolt product line. I was just pointing out that there are a lot of things we use on a daily basis that arent properly labeled. Toothpaste is one of them. It says whats in it but it doesnt say which one will harm you if swallowed. I smoke cigarettes too. There are NO ingredients listed on a pack of smokes. I watched my mom die of lung cancer. It was horrible! Yet, i still smoke. My point is, most people could give a hoot whats in a product. They will use it as long as they feel they are getting a benefit from it. Even if they know its bad. What I would like to see is the amounts that are in products. And how much will it take to harm a human. Just remember, breathing is hazardous to your health. Medcnman.

The stuff in Gravity will cause liver damage if you consume a gallon of the stuff.

Other than that, there has been NOTHING to show that Gravity is bad for humans.

The stuff in Gravity will cause liver damage if you consume a gallon of the stuff.

Other than that, there has been NOTHING to show that Gravity is bad for humans.

I seem to remember a week or so ago you warning against the dangers of mite eggs in oil filters. How can you say a carcinogen is OK but mite eggs are dangerous?

Mike

I would hope those folks who sell products, that are only approved for use on ornamental plants, and likely human carcinogens, would step up here. I would hope dispensaries and farmer's markets enforce safe practices, and start treating this like medicine. Prop one was about patients, not profits. Acting any other way, shows lack of character and honesty, and complete moral failure. This goes right along with stories of moldy buds being sold to sick folks, simply despicable. Our own government tried to poison us with paraquat, that we would poison each other for a couple bucks is unconscionable....shredder

Archived