I use Botanicare products in my hydros and Advanced in my soils. Iguana Juice Grow contains traces of Mercury and Lead. Both are found in the ground but are deadly to humans. And Advanced is "Organic". I think you can investigate any product line on the market and find some traces of deadly minerals. Medcnman.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I seem to remember a week or so ago you warning against the dangers of mite eggs in oil filters. How can you say a carcinogen is OK but mite eggs are dangerous?

Mike

That's the problem. Mike.

Exactly what carcinogen are you talking about? I bet you don't know.

The carcinogen you are talking about is in other products, not Gravity.

You got confused about that, as was intended by those promoting this propaganda.

You aren't supposed to know that they aren't talking about Gravity. You are supposed to lump in Gravity with all this. Even though the compound used in Gravity has nothing to do with the other products.

You have been led to believe Gravity has this cancer causing compound in it also.

It does not.

I would hope those folks who sell products, that are only approved for use on ornamental plants, and likely human carcinogens, would step up here. I would hope dispensaries and farmer's markets enforce safe practices, and start treating this like medicine. Prop one was about patients, not profits. Acting any other way, shows lack of character and honesty, and complete moral failure. This goes right along with stories of moldy buds being sold to sick folks, simply despicable. Our own government tried to poison us with paraquat, that we would poison each other for a couple bucks is unconscionable....shredder

That same lie again.

Other products may contain a compound that might cause cancer.

That compound is NOT in Gravity.

Peanutbutter what part of, not fit for human consumption, is so difficult for you to grasp? Are profits more important than patient's health? Do you need confirmed kills?

This is not rocket science. The companies involved are getting a free pass because they claim they are only marketing to the ornamental plant crowd, but no one and i mean no one shops for rose ferts in the hydro stores. Everyone knows, but few have the morals to do the right thing.

Kudos to the good caregivers who have patients best interest at heart. Kudos to CO, CA and OR for banning this crap. God help our patients......shredder

Peanutbutter what part of, not fit for human assumption, is so difficult for you to grasp? Are profits more important than patient's health? Do you need confirmed kills?

This is not rocket science. The companies involved are getting a free pass because they claim they are only marketing to the ornamental plant crowd, but no one and i mean no one shops for rose ferts in the hydro stores. Everyone knows, but few have the morals to do the right thing.

Kudos to the good caregivers who have patients best interest at heart. Kudos to CO, CA and OR for banning this crap. God help our patients......shredder

So you don't care that you have been misled? Told a product has cancer causing chemicals in it when it doesn't?

Gravity doesn't have that compound. Others that have been listed do.

This is a thread about Gravity. Everything said here about cancer causing compounds applies to most of the others listed here.

BUT NOT GRAVITY.

You have been tricked into believing that Gravity has this same compound in it.

It does not.

That's the problem. Mike.

Exactly what carcinogen are you talking about? I bet you don't know.

The carcinogen you are talking about is in other products, not Gravity.

You got confused about that, as was intended by those promoting this propaganda.

You aren't supposed to know that they aren't talking about Gravity. You are supposed to lump in Gravity with all this. Even though the compound used in Gravity has nothing to do with the other products.

You have been led to believe Gravity has this cancer causing compound in it also.

It does not.

OK, I'll give you not a carcinogen but regardless not for human consumption is NOT for human consumption. I feel that the introduction of any unneeded foreign chemicals into your crops just for "bag appeal" is wrong. The question stands....

HOW CAN YOU JUSTIFY USING HORMONES AND THEN SAY A FEW MITE EGGS CONTAMINATE A BATCH???

I don't think I'm the one that's confused. Please answer here or if you really think this is off topic answer in a new thread.

Mike

Either you're for the patients best interests or you're not

I'm a cg, and bought a bottle of gravity. I used it one week, read about it and never opened the bottle again, it is banned in many states and even whole countries for use on MMJ. To me, slightly denser buds aren't worth the possible health risks.

My opinion is if you can't grow nice tight buds without it , maybe you shouldn't be growing. I can produce baseballs in size, and density without. Learn to grow better and you don't need to use gravity.

Just my opinion of course, but I won't ingest anything on a regular basis that I know has gravity in it.

Word to the wise, any pt should ask their cg what they use in their garden. And if your cg won't tell you, then you probably want to look elsewhere. I'll tell my pt's everything I use and if requested give them a log of anything used in my grow during the time their meds were grown. Full disclosure builds trust, and lying about it should be criminal.

I'm even starting to avoid hydro stores that still stock it.

CedarSpringsCG, I'm sure your patients appreciate your integrity. If not, let me thank you in their behalf. You could easily use it, and keep it quiet, but for ethics. You are a better person for taking the high road.

If we are to advance this cause medically, it will be using science, not on gimmicks. Same goes for selling moldy buds. You just don't do it, or cover for those that do. Let's not let greed guild us, and then claim any medical status. I swear sometimes we are our own worst enemy. If we truly believe this is medicine, we will act ethically, and with integrity.......shredder

Mite eggs have a wax layer on them that is harmful to people.lol..everythings harmful to people.Gravitys has roughly 30 ppms of palbacutrol in it.The tests have already been done, based on those tests you would litterally have to drink it everyday for a few weeks for it to have ANY negative effects.The instructions on the bottle have changed not because the product changed but growers and there plants changed.They have the label instructions set up now for newbies so you dont have to change anything, no moving of lights, no changing nutrients for a few days.I still use the OLD directions and get the same results..I dont get the same results with the new directions...therefore they havent changed the product...I thought flushing took all the nastys out of the plant??when done properly anyway right?

Phosphoload: 17,800ppm Daminozide, 20.6ppm Paclobutrazol

TopLoad: 3,467ppm Daminozide

Bushmaster: 271ppm Paclobutrazol

Gravity: 516ppm Paclobutrazol

Source: The link that I posted in post 10 of this thread.

I have seen State of California tests showing close to 600ppm for Gravity.

I don't think flushing removes anything from a plant. Flushing with plain water forces the plant to use the nutrients it has already stored within itself. The plant should store around two weeks worth of nutrients in it's leaves and stems. During the flush these reserves are used up as the roots are no longer supplying adequate nutrients to the plant. Kind of like going on a diet. The plant does not reverse and send nutrients back out in to your water. If you run a recirculating system the PPM in your reservoir will increase, but this is the salt buildup in your grow medium dissolving.

The question would be how does gravity get stored in the plant? Is it broken down during metabolism? Unfortunately testing would need to be done to be sure.

Phosphoload: 17,800ppm Daminozide, 20.6ppm Paclobutrazol

TopLoad: 3,467ppm Daminozide

Bushmaster: 271ppm Paclobutrazol

Gravity: 516ppm Paclobutrazol

Source: The link that I posted in post 10 of this thread.

I have seen State of California tests showing close to 600ppm for Gravity.

Thanks for those.

Earlier in the thread, I already said I'm not going to be using it Gravity again.

My main concern on this thread is that Gravity and Bushmaster are being lumped in with those that have the Daminozide.

Blatantly unfair, propaganda tactics.

This thread was started up about Gravity. Then these other products were brought in. THEY have something in it that has been identified as a POTENTIAL carcinogen.

By implication, Gravity is carcinogenic .. it looks like a few folks, with some ax to grind, put out a smear campaign.

Archived