Any Experience With Cannatonic X?

This super high CBD (>20%) and super low THC (<2%) strain is supposedly available in Michigan but I haven't yet heard of anyone trying it. Here's a Cannalytics analysis.

Sounds like it would be great for Crohn's & other inflammatory conditions. Told my CG about it who is now interested in growing it.

Anyone have experience with this new strain? I'm really looking for something with minimal psychoactive effects for treating any or all of the following (in decreasing order of importance!): Crohn's, pain, insomnia, anxiety.

z

I am sure peanut butter will be on this, and anyone else involved with the cannabis cancer project. There are a few strains available that are high cbd low thc. There were threads about this, and may still be as well, but alot was deleted, due to hacking

Zach - Green Cross here in Lansing. Howzit goin. Say, I have on-hand some high CBD med. called Cindy's Cannatonic. Bred for optimal pain relief with minor psychoactive effect. 9.4% CBD, only 9.2% THC. You can see its lab results here -- http://herbalelement...om/products.php -- . Enter " Cannatonic " in the search text field, then note the one I have was tested 5-17-2011. Can gift you a sample for free, patient-to-patient, so PM me here on this site. Peace.

grew it

no high and the hi CBD means no High for most brain types for at least 24 hrs(some with brain imbalances may experience euphoria and well being)

good as a anti psychotic and as a anti anxiety

not good for recreational users who seek a HIGH-there is none

took a long time to grow(fox farm soil)

taste was decent ...tropical

yield was poor-5 ft tall plant min topping=1 zip dry

we have strains that will give us 10 ounces dry for the same amount of time or less

Zach - Green Cross here in Lansing. Howzit goin. Say, I have on-hand some high CBD med. called Cindy's Cannatonic. Bred for optimal pain relief with minor psychoactive effect. 9.4% CBD, only 9.2% THC. You can see its lab results here -- http://herbalelement...om/products.php -- . Enter " Cannatonic " in the search text field, then note the one I have was tested 5-17-2011. Can gift you a sample for free, patient-to-patient, so PM me here on this site. Peace.

Hey GC, If I wanted to grow it, do you have clones for sale?

Cedar

I tried some Cannatonic X oil tonight.

My observation was an immediate body tingle wave, quick onset. The head was neither high, nor low, very centered and rather clear. Relaxxxxxing. It felt like I had just inhaled/exhaled completely for the first time all day, felt very "at peace" and my body was suspended in gravy. It cut through and lasted until I fell asleep.

Bark do you think it would work nice for asthma? I would like something that does not mess me up so much but help my asthma. So far Star Nebula and blue dream worked great for my asthma but they kinda messed me up LOL

I will get back to you on that, I sampled the oil with an asthmatic and will ask.

Bark do you think it would work nice for asthma? I would like something that does not mess me up so much but help my asthma. So far Star Nebula and blue dream worked great for my asthma but they kinda messed me up LOL

For asthma, a small amount helps open breathing .. more works against breathing.

High CBD should be very good for the condition.

Keep me posted on the asthma situation I hope someday they will add that to the qualifying conditions. I only vaporize to help my asthma and only use my little pocket magic flight box so I don't use too much.

They didn't realize any effects on their asthma, but I remember vividly no coughing from them, and the inhaler wasn't used during or after. The sample was quite small.

Archived