Healthy Livers Vs. Mj Use.?

I lost my dad at 42 to alcohol use. I had a alcohol problem from my late teens to early 20s and kicked it right after my 21st birthday. I haven't had a drink since and I don't plan on consuming a large amount of alcohol for the rest of my life. I don't see an issue with a casual beer here or there as long as you're body has time to recover from the last time you drank and you drink in moderation where you don't flood your liver but my dad is a perfect example of a young human literally killing him self from booze, if there was no booze he'd be here JUST FINE. I will preach until the day I die the harms of alcohol vs cannabis and until someone hears me I'll keep on ranting. I hope the general public will finally open their eyes

I take some toxic medications and found cannabis had a intensinfying effect at first . My Doctor recommended B-12 shots 3 times a week . It seems to help my liver clear the toxins . After years of medication my hormones and vitamen levels have been way off and they have to be monitored and adjusted . Once your having to do this your never the same but it is better then neglecting the importance . I hate being dependent on anything as it complicates my life so much . I used to like to back counry camp days away from civilization but the thought of loosing my thyroid medicine ( for instance one of several dependent meds ) and being out in the middle of nowhere makes even the thought of ever being able to go again unsettling . Once you take hormones or other dependent medications your life is never the same . Life for the ill and or injured often is compromise and we do not make these decisions without carefui consideration .

I'm a very rare social drinker and thats maybe a glass of wine or a chocolate martini with my sister every once in a blue moon. However, my liver enzymes were very elevated up until this past summer. I've been treating myself with cannabis and slowly getting off all the pharma poisons they had me on. My liver enzymes are now on the low side of normal!

I believe I am proof that the pharma drugs can be just as toxic on your liver as alcohol.

I used to drink a ton. Like a fifth per night and just wrecked my liver. I still have an occasional beer, but anytime I think about getting hammered, I smoke a joint and forget about that terrible idea. If I couldn't smoke cannabis, I would be dead within a year.

Archived