What Might I Get?

Blacksheepmmj

Hello everyone one. quick question, i am semi new to this. i will be moving to mich. in the next six months so i can finlly get my meds legally. i have been growing before but not with plant limits. i plan is to run four plants in flower that were in veg. for four month the will be topped many time and left alone or in a scrog. they will be in 10 gallon pots under 1000w hps. room temps around 70 to 80. What might i get. i normally use about 8oz a month, half indica and sativa. thanks for the help.

Imo yor better of running 4 to six plants veged for 4-6 weeks staggered under the 1k.with good genetics and enviorment dialed it u can pull 4oz a plant easy.staggering them allows you to keep yourself supplied every month....ive never heard of a single person using 8oz a month tho..even with edibles and concentrates...i do know if iveg a plant for four months its just to darn big to really take advantage of..i tried close to four months with a mom i flowered and i barely hit the .5 gram/watt mark.scroging it would of def increased that by alot..lol..it was just all over the place.

I get 5 zips per plant with a five gallon and only 1 month in veg. I do the Original Wonder Haze sativa, so it grows to 5- 6 feet. Pretty much the only issue I have with your grow is the one light, I can fit three of my monster plants happily under two 600watters - 2 lights is a bigger footprint than one 1k watt light. You need more lights.

In Michigan, the weather is not the same. Fall is terrible for outdoor grows due to the wet weather. July and August are the worst months for Powdery Mildew and Mites, due to heat and humidity. During July and August some people can lose a drying crop due to mold and fungus.

Find a club in the area you plan to move to, thats the best way to get started fast. We clone.

DN

I get 5 zips per plant with a five gallon and only 1 month in veg. I do the Original Wonder Haze sativa, so it grows to 5- 6 feet. Pretty much the only issue I have with your grow is the one light, I can fit three of my monster plants happily under two 600watters - 2 lights is a bigger footprint than one 1k watt light. You need more lights.

In Michigan, the weather is not the same. Fall is terrible for outdoor grows due to the wet weather. July and August are the worst months for Powdery Mildew and Mites, due to heat and humidity. During July and August some people can lose a drying crop due to mold and fungus.

Find a club in the area you plan to move to, thats the best way to get started fast. We clone.

DN

i disagree bud..by your own accord..your getting less than .5grams per watt..i run 6 under a 1k and pull a qp from each plus bottom cut...(not trying to start a forum war).

Hello everyone one. quick question, i am semi new to this. i will be moving to mich. in the next six months so i can finlly get my meds legally. i have been growing before but not with plant limits. i plan is to run four plants in flower that were in veg. for four month the will be topped many time and left alone or in a scrog. they will be in 10 gallon pots under 1000w hps. room temps around 70 to 80. What might i get. i normally use about 8oz a month, half indica and sativa. thanks for the help.

I agree with King Dimond the 2.5 oz per patient rule will have to figured in..8oz a month is a lot..Don't forget your plant limit.

Dude a 1/2 pound a month? Whoa. I'm not saying that would be bad for you, I do not know your condition or circumstances. But I will say that you have to be more careful. It's not un-heard of for the oldest and sickest of folks to require that much, as tolerance and usage methods will come into play.

Srry..im calling moo poo.go to another state.

I am inclined to agree.

Blacksheep, you are coming off as 1 of 2 things here.

1 Someone that wants to deal some weed.

2 A cop trying to trap us. Let me explain.

i have been growing before but not with plant limits. i plan is to run four plants in flower that were in veg. for four month the will be topped many time and left alone or in a scrog. they will be in 10 gallon pots under 1000w hps. room temps around 70 to 80. What might i get.

If you had done it before you would know your limits and what to expect already.

yes it is a lot but better than pills. i have all ready seen two lives close to me pass because of pills. i do make butter and almost all the rest goes to bubble hash.

thanks for all the help eveyone.

I agree with you here though man, and am not trying to be a jerk. I'm just giving it to you straight. If you want to come to Michigan, you have to be more careful. Explain to people who you are, and what your condition is, or why you may not feel comfortable talking about it.

Archived