4X8 Grow Tent

TheGanz

Im just worried about the temps, but with a good fan I hope I'm ok

Currently I have a 424 cfm vortex on each hood pulling air from inside the tent to the outside and it is fine. Temps are cool in my grow area so that helps. Lights on is at night.

Another way to do it is puling air from outside the tent through the hoods and back outside. Another fan to periodically pull out the hot air in the tent would help keep temps down in this setup.

Tarzan8x9BloomRoom6-4003-T5s1.jpg

I think i do fairly well w/ 400's

w/ T-5 inbetween , and now all walls

have T-5 on them all the way around the entire room ....

4,304 watts , 450,400 Lumens in a 9 x 8 room

No Shadows Period :thumbsu:

Of Course it would be better w/ 600

to vent the Heat out of there .....

I 'll be going to 600's once i build

a better grow room for the Venting Advantage ....

Tarzan8x9BloomRoom6-4003-T5s1.jpg

I think i do fairly well w/ 400's

w/ T-5 inbetween , and now all walls

have T-5 on them all the way around the entire room ....

4,304 watts , 450,400 Lumens in a 9 x 8 room

No Shadows Period :thumbsu:

Of Course it would be better w/ 600

to vent the Heat out of there .....

I 'll be going to 600's once i build

a better grow room for the Venting Advantage ....

After thinking about this topic and reading how many people loved your bubba kush at the farmers market, I remembered seeing pics of your grow room. I'm definitely gonna add a mh to the mix

After thinking about this topic and reading how many people loved your bubba kush at the farmers market, I remembered seeing pics of your grow room. I'm definitely gonna add a mh to the mix

I'm just a firm Believer in those T-5's ....

Many people said i was Wasting my Time w/ them ....

But the proff is in the Bubba ...

My Next Harvest is of my Northern Michigan Sour Diesel ....

Thats when i will know for a Fact it makes a difference ....

By Thanksgiving they should be Ready ...

Hopefully FIRM / TIGHT Budds .... :thumbsu:

I 'd like to get you a Sample ....

You Tell Me ....

I'm just a firm Believer in those T-5's ....

Many people said i was Wasting my Time w/ them ....

But the proff is in the Bubba ...

My Next Harvest is of my Northern Michigan Sour Diesel ....

Thats when i will know for a Fact it makes a difference ....

By Thanksgiving they should be Ready ...

Hopefully FIRM / TIGHT Budds .... :thumbsu:

I 'd like to get you a Sample ....

You Tell Me ....

Im debating whether to use a 6 or 8 bulb 4ft T5 or a 400-600 watt mh for my mothers and vegging plants. I planned on taking a trip to the farmers market the first weekend in December. I have some pre 98 beans (cali Connection) that should be here any day now. If your able to, Id love to give you a donation for a clone of that Northern Mi SD.

Im debating whether to use a 6 or 8 bulb 4ft T5 or a 400-600 watt mh for my mothers and vegging plants. I planned on taking a trip to the farmers market the first weekend in December. I have some pre 98 beans (cali Connection) that should be here any day now. If your able to, Id love to give you a donation for a clone of that Northern Mi SD.

If your vegging plants are similar in height, I would recommend t5. Unless you have serious cooling capability, you can't get mh lights as close as t5s. If you've got plants of varying heights, you'll probably need the light penetration of the mh.

• 2 weeks later...

Ive grown in tents for years. I have recently kicked them to the curb to expand and allow for more ventilation. I ran two 1000 watters in a 4.5x9x6.5 with a 750cfm fan pulling heat out of the tent. I also had 4 clip fans in the top corners for added ventilation. With out proper air movement you could aquire powdery mildew quicker in tents. I flowered 5 plants on each side for a total of 10 plants per tent. It can be done but air circulation and proper humidity control is key!! Thanks, Medcnman.

I been using a t-5 now for 2 months and they're ok but growth is slower then when I vegged with my 1000 watt hps light. It's getting me threw a pinch but I'll be back to vegging with a 1000 watter soon. They do work ok so dont get me wrong, it's just the girls dont jump out of the pots like they do under the big light. My girls have to get big in a hurry to fit into my rotation as I only veg 10 days. If they aint growing 3 to 4 inches a day then I have prolems. A t-5 just wont do that it seems where the 1000 watter did. Thats the only diffrents I've noticed so far. T-5 is a heck of alot cheaper to run then a 1000 watter too so thats been kind of nice.

Archived