Help My Leaves Are Dying

SparklyBuds

Does anyone know what would make some of my leaves turn dry & crunchy although they are still green? If you touch them they crumble.

It's happening in the veg room, to one of our Moms (she's rootbound, needs transplanted, would that cause it?) and also some clones off a different mom.

Thank you all, think they got too much nutes. Going to ease up on the nutes (fed them with every water for a little bit, too much). Going back to feeding with every other watering. that should fix it.

And we'll get the big mama transplanted; that should help too.

nice link.

this is also the time of the year where the outside humidity is now around 35%, thats from summer's high of 90% lol. Then, using a heater can dry the air some more. I would also consider nute burn as well, but doing a routine of Feed, water,water, you should be adjusting that. Leaves curling inward to me means they are trying to reduce transpiration due to heat and low humidity.

DN

When I run into problems of this sort the first thing I do is a complete flush, i.e., I push 3 gals of clear, clean water through the medium for each gal. of pot size. In other words, it takes 3 gallons of water to clean out the medium in a one gallon container. Then, when the pot has dried back out, I gradually start adding more nutrients, starting with about 1/2 of what the manufacturer recommends, building up to a full nutrient about a week later. Peace...j.b.

Archived