Schuette To "clarify" The Mmma

jamieuke

Ask the public if they want to be on some list because they use pain pills. Ask the public if they want to prove they have pain and go to more than one appointment to be recommended for those pain pills. Ask them if they want to wait months to be a legal patient before they can be protected against over zealous law enforcement that wants to say their medicine is dangerous, more dangerous than anything ever prescribed before.

Very good points that need to be brought out!

They are spending huge bucks to put on this song and dance. Don't you think the could have used a Ramada or HJ? First class for the government. The jailhouse for the sick. Thanks, Bb

Oh no they gotta do everything first class, and let the poor taxpayer's bear the burden.

On another note Joe, the Occupy Grand Rapids protesters are going to be at the Grand Rapids Veterans home protesting Friday Nov 11 on behalf of the Veterans. They are protesting the State cutting union jobs and hiring a private contractor to replace them, even after Michigan was found to spend less money on Veterans than any other state in the Nation!!!

Joe I think this group would be on our side, think it would be worth contacting them about next Weds? Sure would add alot of numbers to our protest downtown.

Can one of the administrators or moderators e mail all members and compassion clubs with the info on these seminars? Sometimes an e mail will garner more attention and participation. Most members scroll through the Today's Active Content looking for post that catch their attention.

I agree with Dr. Bob this is an excellent idea. I also agree with Iceman about contacting the occupy folks. Our law was enacted by the common people for the common people. A rich guy, Schuette, is abusing the common folks following the law. :notfair: The people have spoken! Follow the law Schuette. Thanks, Bb

Trying to make contact with Occupy Grand Rapids group today, I'm going to go support their protest on behalf of the Veterans home in Grand Rapids after work.

AttorneyGeneral Bill Schuette

Presents

Clearingthe Air: Implementing and Enforcing

Michigan’sMedical Marijuana Law

A seminar for law enforcementprofessionals and local government officials

GrandRapids

AmwayGrand Hotel ◦ Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Livonia

LivoniaMarriott Hotel ◦ Thursday, November 17, 2011

Saginaw

HorizonsConference Center ◦ Tuesday, November 29, 2011

TraverseCity

ParkPlace Hotel ◦ Wednesday, November 30, 2011

PresentationsFrom:

•Michigan Department of Attorney General

•Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs

•Michigan State Police

•Prosecuting Attorneys Association of Michigan

•Experts in Municipal Law

•Medical Experts

Topicsto be Covered:

•The Regulatory Scheme and the application process

•Recent court rulings and pending cases

•Attorney General Opinions and Amicus Curiae filings

•Local zoning issues and challenges for municipalities

•Challenges for law enforcement

Allseminars will begin at 9:00 AM and conclude at 1:00 PM.

Acontinental breakfast will be available. Lunch will be served at noon.

There is no cost to attend thisseminar. Space is limited and pre-registration is required.

RSVPto agregistration@michigan.gov.

Email To:

agregistration@michigan.gov

Hello,

I work for Attorney and President of the Michigan MedicalMarijuana Association Michael Komorn, and he has expressed the desire to attendyour upcoming seminar, "Clearing the air: Implementing and Enforcing Michigan's Medical Marijuana Law." Michael would like to attend the seminarbeing held in Livonia on November 17th. I am having difficulty registering to attend. Is there any way you could send me aregistration form?

--

Sincerely,

Brian Burke

The Law Offices of Michael Komorn

3000 Town Center, Suite 1800

Southfield, Mi 48075

(248) 357-2550

(248) 351-2211 fax

On Tue, Nov 8, 2011 at 3:37 PM, Jensen, Jennifer (AG)<JensenJ1@michigan.gov> wrote:

Thank you for your interest in ‘Clearing the Air:Implementing and Enforcing Michigan’s Medical Marijuana Law’. Unfortunately, at this time the seminar isonly open to Law Enforcement and Local Government Officials and is closed tothe public and the press. Each venue haslimited seating and there is very high demand on those seats.

Thank you again for your interest, and have a pleasant day.

Jenny Jensen

any one want to go to the Livonia one

Im not really feeling withit this morning and my sign design team is coming over in the next few minutes.. Can i please have sign slogan suggestions for this event.. Two sided please..

We call bull, Schutte

Recall Bill, Schutte

Or

The Balllot language on Prop 1 Was Clear!!

We Demand an Affermative Defense!!

thanks in advance..

Why are taxpayer dollars being paid for events that elected officials and police are attending (who are supported with taxpayer dollars), however the press and public are not allowed? Maybe the TV news or reporters could be contacted to ask these questions of the attendees. If these "seminars" are to discuss a public law shouldn't the public be allowed. Are they planning an offensive behind closed doors to attack the sick and seize their assets? Whats done in the dark will come into the light one day.

Regards and peace,

Why are taxpayer dollars being paid for events that elected officials and police are attending (who are supported with taxpayer dollars), however the press and public are not allowed? Maybe the TV news or reporters could be contacted to ask these questions of the attendees. If these "seminars" are to discuss a public law shouldn't the public be allowed. Are they planning an offensive behind closed doors to attack the sick and seize their assets? Whats done in the dark will come into the light one day.

Regards and peace,

It is scary there was no information for the publc before the Wayne State Law Symposium so patients went but it was primarily for the DEA , Law Enforcement , Law Students and other Professionals . Within 3 weeks of it both patients I met from my seating area were arrested . Keil and Vanderbutts . Even when I left a caravan of cars were pulled over on Woodward . I had nothing to hide , diddn't use the medication tent or take any with me but the only reason I was not pulled over was they simply couldn't pull over any more with the staff they had . The scariest comment was from the balcony where a upset agent whom couldn't discern between medical use and recreational similar to our AG kept stating we can do what we want in 3/4 of Michigan due to the Patriot Act we do not need warrants to tap phones , monitor vehicles with tracking devices or search homes due to most the populations proximity to the Internatitional border . Everyone to them is a potential threat that leads to International trafficers . Ironic when 99.9% of Michigan patients want to only grow their own for comfort and or conduct transfers with others doing the same where non interupted supply and strain rotation is required in a closed qualifed patient and caregiver community supporting their personal required " medical use " .. This should be simple to police your either qualified to do it by having a card or paperwork or not . Just like you either have a fishing license or you don't . I would think if a person is showing good faith efforts to comply with the law they should always be given the benefit of the doubt and not abused in anyway like has happened to Mr Redden or excuse my forgetting your name Mr Kingpinn . It definitely shows a lack of proper leadership and implementation on the part of the State . Simple but true in a nutshell .

It is scary there was no information for the publc before the Wayne State Law Symposium so patients went but it was primarily for the DEA , Law Enforcement , Law Students and other Professionals . Within 3 weeks of it both patients I met from my seating area were arrested . Keil and Vanderbutts . Even when I left a caravan of cars were pulled over on Woodward . I had nothing to hide , diddn't use the medication tent or take any with me but the only reason I was not pulled over was they simply couldn't pull over any more with the staff they had . The scariest comment was from the balcony where a upset agent whom couldn't discern between medical use and recreational similar to our AG kept stating we can do what we want in 3/4 of Michigan due to the Patriot Act we do not need warrants to tap phones , monitor vehicles with tracking devices or search homes due to most the populations proximity to the Internatitional border . Everyone to them is a potential threat that leads to International trafficers . Ironic when 99.9% of Michigan patients want to only grow their own for comfort and or conduct transfers with others doing the same where non interupted supply and strain rotation is required in a closed qualifed patient and caregiver community supporting their personal required " medical use " .. This should be simple to police your either qualified to do it by having a card or paperwork or not . Just like you either have a fishing license or you don't . I would think if a person is showing good faith efforts to comply with the law they should always be given the benefit of the doubt and not abused in anyway like has happened to Mr Redden or excuse my forgetting your name Mr Kingpinn . It definitely shows a lack of proper leadership and implementation on the part of the State . Simple but true in a nutshell .

Peace From The Front

Archived