Could You Make a Protests In Gr Next Week For Bs' Coming Meeting On Mmj

Timmahh

Would you Attend?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend?

• Yes, BS is full of bs. I will be there!
    • No, I can only be there in spirit.

Ok People, strictly to see if you could make on these dates if we can pull this together.

Date: November 16, 2011

Place: Amway Grand

Time: 9am to 1pm (Room next to his Seminar as long as it can be secured).

Bill Schuette has called for 4 "Clearing the Air" Seminars across Michigan to discuss our Medical Marijuana Law, and we feel he and those attending need to be aware that we are there, and we are not going away, nor will we allow them to make a mockery of our illnesses, nor our law.

The 3MA is looking at renting the event room directly next to the room our AG is using for these seminars.

We want to make a Peacefull and Educative seminar as well. We have a little more than a week to do this in GR. Who would show up in GR to help further our peaceful seminar, and offer TRUE education on MMJ and the help patients receive, as well as show those attending Mr (using this term loosely) Schuettes seminar the people he wants to imprison as criminal and deviants.

if we set it up, will you show?

He knows he has absolutely NO Legal Ground to stand on when attempting to close any business, whether it is a dispensary or a farmers market, or a CG with 3 pts only, and working form home. He has to Try these Cases in CIVIL court, and cant try them in criminal court because he KNOWS their is now legal ground for him to do it.

We have him on the ropes, and we need you all to stand up and help deliver the knockout blow as Citizens of Michigan.

please no free the weed signs, lol. get to the point that they have not upholded the law, Cards are late that makes cops job harder, no new added conditions,,surpluss money to the state from patients, make the state look like they need to obay the law too,

Please make this event turn into a win for us,

Ok People. Bill Schuette has called for 4 "Clearing the Air" Seminars across Michigan to discuss our Medical Marijuana Law, and we feel he and those attending need to be aware that we are there, and we are not going away, nor will we allow them to make a mockery of our illnesses, nor our law.

The 3MA is looking at renting the event room directly next to the room our AG is using for these seminars.

We want to make a Peacefull and Educative seminar as well. We have a little more than a week to do this in GR. Who would show up in GR to help further our peaceful seminar, and offer TRUE education on MMJ and the help patients receive, as well as show those attending Mr (using this term loosely) Schuettes seminar the people he wants to imprison as criminal and deviants.

if we set it up, will you show?

He knows he has absolutely NO Legal Ground to stand on when attempting to close any business, whether it is a dispensary or a farmers market, or a CG with 3 pts only, and working form home. He has to Try these Cases in CIVIL court, and cant try them in criminal court because he KNOWS their is now legal ground for him to do it.

We have him on the ropes, and we need you all to stand up and help deliver the knockout blow as Citizens of Michigan.

Timmahh, what days is this going on? I live in GR and am more than willing to help out, if I have to I can take a day off work. I'm sure we can get Qtipper in on this too............let me know

Thanks Iceman. Time to communicate! Thanks for all you do! Bb

Joe I took the day off I will be there for sure, I will try and put some food and things together. We don't live too far from downtown I'm more than willing to offer a place to stage this from although if we get this room we may not need it. Let me know what I can do.............I can supply some meds for anyone that needs them that day too.

From: Jensen, Jennifer (AG) [mailto:JensenJ1@michigan.gov]

Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2011 2:13 PM

To: rclement@voyager.net

Subject: MMA RSVP

Good Afternoon Mr. Clement,

Thank you for your interest in ‘Clearing the Air: Implementing and Enforcing Michigan’s Medical Marijuana Law’. Unfortunately, at this time the seminar is only open to Law Enforcement and Local Government Officials. Each venue has limited seating and there is very high demand on those seats.

Thank you again for your interest, and have a pleasant day.

Jenny Jensen

so what does this mean??

Barbi and I will attend. And I would suggest that anyone else in Northwest MI make this reasonable trip as well, considering you may be the next one forced into submission. We must have our voices heard, or we don't exsist to the powers that be south of us. The checks and balance system put in place by ourselves is not being monitored, and it's our own fault. Let's car-pool if we have to, but - have €%¤! to say. Education is the only answer. Well, that and recalls ;)

Thanks for the parking link Qtipper. I want to go but I can't say this far ahead, if we can make it. My husband's MS has been bad lately. :( He always has a bad phase when the weather gets colder. :cold:

If he can't go maybe I could catch a ride with someone - is anyone going on M46 between 127 & 131?

" Unfortunately, at this time the seminar is only open to Law Enforcement and Local Government Officials. Each venue has limited seating and there is very high demand on those seats."

Suspiciously sounds written as a deterant from even inquiring as to the amount of seating.. GET A BIGGER ROOM.

Absolutely Brother. Given the latest opinion by this moron you can bet it won't be good. We can meet in front of the hotel at 8:30. Weather on the 16th is 44/31. So it's going to be cold. Dress Warm. We can do a meet and greet on the attenders. The address is;

Amway Grand Hotel

187 Monroe Avenue NW

Grand Rapids, Michigan 49503

It is right on the Grand River at Pearl and Monroe St's, the Main entrance is on Pearl St across from the JW Marriott. There is a back VIP entrance on Lyon St to the north, this is were Billy will probably enter his party, and it is a city street so we will need this entrance covered too. There is door on Monroe but is hardly ever used or open, kitty-corner from the Amway Grand is Rosa Park, city owned with plenty of room in case they use there goonies. Coming into Grand Rapids from 131 you can exit right on Pearl St, from 196 exit Ottawa St and take it to Pearl and turn right.

I am trying to figure out how to move some things around to have no kids for about 2 hours in the early part of the day have to leave by 10:30 or so but I may be able to actually get out there.

I love being the main care provider for my children. I am so close to them as they get older they won't care as much that I did what I do. I go as far as only giving myself a maximum of 4 hours sleep by working 2 jobs and staying home with them as opposed to putting them in day care. It is rough I usually can't attend anything of this nature or do a lot of things I would were I to just have them in daycare. I get depressed about the stuff I miss but then I look in their faces when they smile and it feels like I don't do enough. Sorry that has nothing to do with this but I feel most of you here are family and I vent to family.

That being said I am thinking I may have someone to watch my little one while the others in school. If so yeah if not... Then anyone needing anything anything at all I am a couple exits away from downtown. And I will be home. PM if you need anything otherwise I am certian someone going has my number if not PM if you think you may need anything and can plan.

hope to be there by your sides.

hmm really? perhaps he dont want to face the music. maybe he thinks if he says he wont be there, then we wont show, so he can?

strange for him to promote these, ima gonna learn ya events, then decide he has more important things to do?

looks like a cowards move to me.

Archived