Could you Make a protests In Saginaw 11-27-20111 For Bs' Coming Meeting On Mmj

Timmahh

Vote if you can Make Saginaws Seminar  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Saginaw Seminar 11-27-2011

• Yes, BS is full of bs. I will be there!
    • No, I can only be there in spirit.

Ok People, strictly to see if you could make on these dates if we can pull this together.

Date: November 27, 2011

Place: Saginaw Sheridan by I 675 and Titabawasee Rd

Time: 9am to 1pm (Room next to his Seminar as long as it can be secured).

Bill Schuette has called for 4 "Clearing the Air" Seminars across Michigan to discuss our Medical Marijuana Law, and we feel he and those attending need to be aware that we are there, and we are not going away, nor will we allow them to make a mockery of our illnesses, nor our law.

The 3MA is looking at renting the event room directly next to the room our AG is using for these seminars.

We want to make a Peacefull and Educative seminar as well. We have a little more than two and 1/2 weeks to do this in Saginaw. Who would show up in Saginaw to help further our peaceful seminar, and offer TRUE education on MMJ and the help patients receive, as well as show those attending Mr (using this term loosely) Schuettes seminar the people he wants to imprison as criminal and deviants.

Of course, Shuette recall signatures could be gathered also.

if we set it up, will you show?

He knows he has absolutely NO Legal Ground to stand on when attempting to close any business, whether it is a dispensary or a farmers market, or a CG with 3 pts only, and working form home. He has to Try these Cases in CIVIL court, and cant try them in criminal court because he KNOWS their is now legal ground for him to do it.

We have him on the ropes, and we need you all to stand up and help deliver the knockout blow as Citizens of Michigan.

Ok People.

Date: November 27, 2011

Place: Saginaw Sheridan by I 675 and Titabawasee Rd

Time: 9am to 1pm (Room next to his Seminar as long as it can be secured).

Bill Schuette has called for 4 "Clearing the Air" Seminars across Michigan to discuss our Medical Marijuana Law, and we feel he and those attending need to be aware that we are there, and we are not going away, nor will we allow them to make a mockery of our illnesses, nor our law.

The 3MA is looking at renting the event room directly next to the room our AG is using for these seminars.

We want to make a Peacefull and Educative seminar as well. We have a little more than two and 1/2 weeks to do this in Saginaw. Who would show up in Saginaw to help further our peaceful seminar, and offer TRUE education on MMJ and the help patients receive, as well as show those attending Mr (using this term loosely) Schuettes seminar the people he wants to imprison as criminal and deviants.

Of course, Shuette recall signatures could be gathered also.

if we set it up, will you show?

He knows he has absolutely NO Legal Ground to stand on when attempting to close any business, whether it is a dispensary or a farmers market, or a CG with 3 pts only, and working form home. He has to Try these Cases in CIVIL court, and cant try them in criminal court because he KNOWS their is now legal ground for him to do it.

We have him on the ropes, and we need you all to stand up and help deliver the knockout blow as Citizens of Michigan.

keep us informed,i'm near Saginaw and will do what i can to rally the troops.if we can't secure room will there be a protest?

No, I could not make a 'protest', I could address a Symposium, and so could several others. We most certainly do not have them on the ropes, they are making wrong decisions and them re-inforcing them by using them to make other wrong decisions, you have to beg the supremes to hear your case, most of us cannot afford that.

National Organizations, LEAP, DPA, MPP, Norml need to step in and make this happen. Detroit's ex-police chief was just quoted, etc. VV

being late in the month, weather may play a role being on the 27th. This pole was for us to get an idea of how many may be able to make it, likely on short notice, should it become a viable option.

Ty for the support. im not to far from you wozer, a bit north. so if we get this deal in Sag setup, im there as well.

being late in the month, weather may play a role being on the 27th. This pole was for us to get an idea of how many may be able to make it, likely on short notice, should it become a viable option.

Ty for the support. im not to far from you wozer, a bit north. so if we get this deal in Sag setup, im there as well.

i seen another post that said it was tue,the 29th.27th is a sunday? when and where is it? LOL

Archived