About The Digitalnomad

And when they harvest all that they would be way over their limit one 16 foot plant would be enough to do that, good thing the cops were not smart enough to figure that one out, i know a guy who had the cops check out his outdoor grow everything went well until they got him driving down the road, then the DWI came in

The plants had to be taken down on a fixed schedule - patients can obtain 2.5 ounces from their CG, the CG holds 2.5 in reserve. Patients had to participate to pick up their medicine as it was being dried to 'usable'.

So between leaving stuff on the plant, material still wet/unusable, patients taking their end of the weight - it worked out. During the summer, it took about 8- 10 days for a 'dried'/usable marijuana.

Remember, this was 2 CGs growing for their full 5 patients each - with only about 24/26 plants. Smaller plants were started late in the season, and only grew to 4' tall. Of course, the law would have gave them some crap as they shared in the harvest, - the plants were intended for multiple patients.

DN

and look at the positive part -

They seem to leave legitimate patients and CGs who have small grows properly secured at home

we thought this too until

You have my vote for top Survivor Michigan Medical Marihuana Act . At some point it has to be asked what does the State gain by going after a disabled man and his wife with cancer ? Why should we pay to keep you in prison while sick people can't find a bed that are forced to live in the streets due to circumstances ? Shame on them . I hope the election comes down to Ron Paul vs Obamma for your sake .

I know some people tend to have a narrow POV of me, that they dislike me because of discussions about the MMMP law.

I hope you didn't think I didn't like you! I disagree (given what information I have) on the interpretation of legality of P2P, but I disagree with everyone on things, including myself! Yeah, I've changed my mind on enough things over the years that if I were to dislike someone based on minor disagreements I'd have to invent time travel and commit the world's first suicide-homicide.

Anyway, ya seem like a good guy to me. :thumbsu:

I think when I joined - there had to been only 38,000 applications in the MDCH program.

Now, there are about 205,423 original and renewal applications received since April 6, 2009. 126,912 patient registrations issued. Back in 2009 - many leaders estimated that we would 'top out' at 50,000 applications.

I'm proud to say I was in the first 80 that got legal and sport the 420 issue date that we all got that did the mass turnin in Lansing. I can still remember talking with Greg and Brad about 22,000 folks in 2 years hahahaha. Guess our numbers were a bit low and we've surpassed that number by a long,long, way.....

After spending the day at a local clinic event last week I can tell you these numbers are still growing and growing in a huge way. The clinic was packed the entire day and again I'd say 90% of those folks where over the age of 45. These folks vote and made me feel much better after seeing and reading all the crap out of Mr. Bill and the media.

I hope you didn't think I didn't like you! I disagree (given what information I have) on the interpretation of legality of P2P, but I disagree with everyone on things, including myself! Yeah, I've changed my mind on enough things over the years that if I were to dislike someone based on minor disagreements I'd have to invent time travel and commit the world's first suicide-homicide.

Anyway, ya seem like a good guy to me. :thumbsu:

its not what we feel personally toward each other, but it is a tough subject matter. Some of it is work, some of it is personal - but always keep them separate.

DN

I will never judge the character of others on their opinions unless they mean harm. It's important to have open discourse, and to keep it civil, because again... we agree with no one, not even our future or former selves. Either everyone in the world is horrible, or we just don't all have the answers. I'll go with the latter. :thumbsu:

Archived