I Believe The State Can No Longer Require The Id Card

peanutbutter

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Correct .. Bill Schuette and the Supreme Court have agreed with me.

The ID card is optional in Michigan.

If you choose to exist with only a doctors letter, please be aware that method could cause more legal expenses. Furthermore it could lead to plants and meds being taken by the police.

That said, the doctors letter should get you out of a jam. At least that is the way it is supposed to work. According to the Supreme court.

Did you ever get the name of the Judge that actually signed your Search Warrant Bob ? NO Or is that still a mystery ? ! ? Yes

it is their is no name under the signature so back then the judge said he didn't sign it

If there is no legal warrant then shouldn't your case be dismissed altogether?

I really believe that needs to be looked into further. I really can't see it being legal if to begin with there was a warrant and that is how they entered the home, then it isn't probably cause they entered because of a search warrant being issued. I think Bob needs to answer this one. Thanks

I really believe that needs to be looked into further. I really can't see it being legal if to begin with there was a warrant and that is how they entered the home, then it isn't probably cause they entered because of a search warrant being issued. I think Bob needs to answer this one. Thanks

I was not offering answers . I guess I was under the impression that Law Enforcement is required to have a search warrant prior to bashing down your door and searching your residence . Live & learn I guess .

Not necessary , however , I still think a search warrant is supposed to be in hand before any search of a persons residence is done .

I have always been under that impression too except things like they hear someone who might be in danger inside or something to that affect.

I was not offering answers . I guess I was under the impression that Law Enforcement is required to have a search warrant prior to bashing down your door and searching your residence . Live & learn I guess .

No, they do not need a search warrant to enter house. There are other circumstances under which they may enter. One is if they feel someone is in danger, another is if they see/smell/hear evidence of a crime being broken.

No, they do not need a search warrant to enter house. There are other circumstances under which they may enter. One is if they feel someone is in danger, another is if they see/smell/hear evidence of a crime being broken.

That should have read something like:

"They always need a warrant with a few exceptions. None of those exceptions were present." The cop knew Bob. Had a bug in his donkey for Bob.

Bob didn't open the door for them. The door was smashed in.

No 911 calls. No neighbors complaining.

Just a cop with a grudge and a lot of testosterone.

The system wants Bob to cop a plea. That would make the record look like the cop did the right thing.

"They always need a warrant with a few exceptions. None of those exceptions were present." The cop knew Bob. Had a bug in his donkey for Bob.

The system wants Bob to cop a plea. That would make the record look like the cop did the right thing. Yup right again

The system wants Bob to cop a plea. That would make the record look like the cop did the right thing.

Sob suckers! The cops were in the wrong now it is time they pay for what they did. The system screwed them.