I Believe The State Can No Longer Require The Id Card

peanutbutter

I have always been under that impression too except things like they hear someone who might be in danger inside or something to that affect.

At Wayne State their were DEA Federal officers there and they were making sure everyone knew most of Michigan was within 150 miles of the border and they could search any home without a warrant under the Homeland Security Rules . They stated any drug operation was a threat to Homeland Security . They were sitting in the balcony this was the first one in 2009 . This is similar to how the the Texas Patrols work who stopped Willie Nelsons tour bus leading to a arrest for cannabis and search people everyday . Luckly Michigans Constitution does not support random stops by our LEO's but the Feds can do what they want if they have the money , manpower , and support of State Officials . It is very scary being involved in this as a patient and it shouldn't be this is a health issue and were sick people . What is sad is most patients have no income opertunities because of how their treated on the program and many desperate choose to be caregivers without realizing how unjust laws are against them and how devestating the penalties are that the State of Michgain and Federal Government dish out . Also if your placed in a hospital , nursing home or foster care your access to this as medicine for all practical purposes is lost .You will proballey be deprived of your abillity to pursue cannabis as a treatment for unbearable suffering under substance abuse policy .

Edited by Croppled1

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is such BS. They think your going to cave now? Fat chance you've went through h e ll and back now it is time they pay for what they did.

I do not understand this.

" Fat chance you've went through h e ll and back" ............. This statement made in the passed tense as if bobandtorey are free & unencumbered from any legal B S . This is not yet true . That is why I say they are STILL going through HELL .

" Fat chance you've went through h e ll and back" ............. This statement made in the passed tense as if bobandtorey are free & unencumbered from any legal B S . This is not yet true . That is why I say they are STILL going through HELL .

Oh OK got ya, I didn't mean it that way, they went through so much already, do the courts really think they are going to give up now, they have a long fight ahead of them yet. It is an outrage they have not dismissed their case.

Oh OK got ya, I didn't mean it that way, they went through so much already, do the courts really think they are going to give up now, they have a long fight ahead of them yet. It is an outrage they have not dismissed their case.

, they have a long fight ahead of them yet less hope not but i do think sometimes we have a long road ahead of more court days but at least now we have great Lawyers fighting for us because and they know in their minds that we are not guilty

i thank them more then they know

• 1 month later...

There was a federal case decided recently in Washington State (I believe) wherein the police did have a warrant, but the warrant did not specify "medical marijuana" so the judge said that the evidence (plants and material) could not be admitted in court. I don't know if this was a state case that was appealed to the feds or a fed case from the get go, but apparently a warrant is required to search an individuals property - at the Federal level anyway. I think it is a constitutional thing.

I think PB is right about law enforcement not wanting to lose this case. It seems as though they are so eager to win this case that they become blind with rage whenever their attempts are stymied. They really do need to be made to pay for what they do. We as citizens have to pay for our mistakes. Why shouldn't they?