I May Not Have Meds, But I Still Have A Brain

After sentencing, I will not be allowed to medicate or be a caregiver until probation is over. I still however am mad as hell, innocent of any wrongdoing, will refuse to be shut up they same way I've been shut down. Are there any suggestions as to whom I should associate with? There are so many causes, reasons, groups, associations..lol

After sentencing, I will not be allowed to medicate or be a caregiver until probation is over. I still however am mad as hell, innocent of any wrongdoing, will refuse to be shut up they same way I've been shut down. Are there any suggestions as to whom I should associate with? There are so many causes, reasons, groups, associations..lol

Needless to say That's some stinking BS. I don't see how they can deny your meds, esp with a Doctors Rec. and a Verified Illness.

I couldn't do that, even if they locked me up ...

I guess one possible or your only option for Meds is that K2 and its variants to be "clean" .

Needless to say That's some stinking BS. I don't see how they can deny your meds, esp with a Doctors Rec. and a Verified Illness.

I couldn't do that, even if they locked me up ...

I guess one possible or your only option for Meds is that K2 and its variants to be "clean" .

that S#@T is poison. please do some research before using research chemicals

Well, I will fight for my rights to use my medicine, certainly a given :). K2 and such only suggests that I do the same exact thing they used to and continue to do. Choose other methods of relieving pain or anxiety, RA or cancer. I could just go back to Concerta, Flexril, Celebrex and the like, but of course who can afford that? MMJ relieved the symptoms of almost all my ailments to a degree.

People and families like Rich ,

somehow need to get their Whole Story's

out in the Public ?

So that Someone will knows the Truth ....

Know what Innocent People are going through ...

Most don't Care as long as it's not them ...

I just don't know how I can help Rich

anymore then I've tried ....

I feel like I've personally Failed Rich ...

The General Public has No Knowledge of what is really

going on and the Struggles Sick People are going through ....

There are So many Groups out there and it just

does'nt seem like much Help is Availible to them ?

I just don't have the Money or the Group Strength ....

Archived