Hi All

irishguy89

Hi every one, I'm new to the site and figured I'd stop in and introduce my self. I am a 22 year college student who LOVES horticulture. Growing cannabis is something I have, oddly enough, developed a passion for. I am hoping to find two patents in the Mt. Pleasant area who are in need of an up front and honest care giver. I try to read all the rules about posting and hope to keep from making a fool out of my self by posting in the wrong section. I am brand new to posting on forums so please be patent with me if I do something dumb. Thank you for taking the time to read this and enjoy your weekend!

welcome to the 3MA irishguy.

Alot of info here, and many members, old and new. If your a good CG you should be able to find a few pts in your area.

their is a new CC (Compassion Club) up in the Mt Plesant area as well. have you checked into that?

we need to get running and support these true compassion club entities, as they are the places Local Patients and find info on what is possible and also where the local Care Givers should be helping out too.

Welcome again, and enjoy our lil slice of heaven.

Hello Irishguy and welcome to the site!! There are always patients looking for good caregivers. You will find a wonderful community here and lots of info if needed! Have a great weekend! Jinxy :)

Hi every one, I'm new to the site and figured I'd stop in and introduce my self. I am a 22 year college student who LOVES horticulture. Growing cannabis is something I have, oddly enough, developed a passion for. I am hoping to find two patents in the Mt. Pleasant area who are in need of an up front and honest care giver. I try to read all the rules about posting and hope to keep from making a fool out of my self by posting in the wrong section. I am brand new to posting on forums so please be patent with me if I do something dumb. Thank you for taking the time to read this and enjoy your weekend!

Archived