In Need Of A Medical Marijuana Friendly Housing. Asap

wozerdozer

Well guys my girls are in the dark as we speak. Consumers power poles backfed electricity through my house which fried all of my wires. So now I am 4 weeks into bud and have some large veg plants all sitting in the dark. I do have a generator running bubbles to my buckets and water to my clones. The electrician said it is unsafe without a complete rewire. We own this house. My girl has been in this house for 18 years. She paid it off 3 years back.

We are now in desperate need of another home ASAP. We would love to find a land contract somewhere. But if need be we are willing to rent. She works in the Reese area so we would prefer to be within driving distance of Reese Mi. I dont have much cash right now but I do have some Trainwreck hanging rite now. I dont mind if it is a fixer upper I can work on that.

We would need at least 2 bedroom with a basement or garage suitable to sustain a caregiver with a patient or two. And must be dog friendly because im not giving up my babies. Ive lost enough this year.

The areas that we could work with are

Saginaw

Birch run

clio

millington

burt

montrose

reese

vassar

bay city

???

???

???

Well guys my girls are in the dark as we speak. Consumers power poles backfed electricity through my house which fried all of my wires. So now I am 4 weeks into bud and have some large veg plants all sitting in the dark. I do have a generator running bubbles to my buckets and water to my clones. The electrician said it is unsafe without a complete rewire. We own this house. My girl has been in this house for 18 years. She paid it off 3 years back.

We are now in desperate need of another home ASAP. We would love to find a land contract somewhere. But if need be we are willing to rent. She works in the Reese area so we would prefer to be within driving distance of Reese Mi. I dont have much cash right now but I do have some Trainwreck hanging rite now. I dont mind if it is a fixer upper I can work on that.

We would need at least 2 bedroom with a basement or garage suitable to sustain a caregiver with a patient or two. And must be dog friendly because im not giving up my babies. Ive lost enough this year.

The areas that we could work with are

Saginaw

Birch run

clio

millington

burt

montrose

reese

vassar

bay city

???

???

???

I think I have met enough good people from this site in person to get some good character references. Thanks in advance.

Wozer

If the utility companies malfunction damaged your home they are responsible for repairs. Which probably would include housing you and your family until repairs are complete.

I'd call an attorney....

This case is several years old but same situation where electric company had to pay for repairs and replace appliances they destroyed.

http://articles.baltimoresun.com/2003-07-26/news/0307260243_1_bge-baltimore-gas-foy

Good Luck

Thanks David1946. We are seeking legal advice on this matter. But even if they put me up in a hotel for awhile to repair my home they arent going to pay for my plants to be relocated. I need housing asap or Ill lose everything that I have been working the last two years for. Looks like im gonna lose this battle after all :notfair:

Overwhelmed is an understatement :hot:

Wozer

Sorry to hear this wozer , like you've not had your share of problems . I don't have any suggestions that can help that haven't been posted so far. I know a couple places down here but you don't need more stress than you all ready have and O.C. is stress central. Hope only the best for you an your family . ...Pops

Power company blew our house and appliances out too, once....a week later we had check in hand to replace evrythin..g.

They must have been doing something themselves to the power lines and made a mistake. Because consumers power damage claims Guy told us today that they are not responsible for our house. He said its just our policy. It was an act of God. I think God is punishing me

Wozer

Archived