Verified Identity

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://michiganmedic...members-lounge/

or you can find the vip lounge link on the forums main page listed amongst the other titles.

http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/index.php?app=forums

great idea MMMA i think by keeping any and all request for transfers out of public forum we have created a place where people can come learn, get information and become part of a great organization, then once trust is established be allowed to take part in the online network of caregivers and patients trying to assist each other with their medical use of cannabis.

great work guys!

:goodjob:

http://michiganmedic...members-lounge/

or you can find the vip lounge link on the forums main page listed amongst the other titles.

http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/index.php?app=forums

great idea MMMA i think by keeping any and all request for transfers out of public forum we have created a place where people can come learn, get information and become part of a great organization, then once trust is established be allowed to take part in the online network of caregivers and patients trying to assist each other with their medical use of cannabis.

great work guys!

:goodjob:

I still don't see it with this account. the direct link shows a error message and on the fourm home link it's invisible. maybe hidden due to low post count on this account?

well i guess im going to have to keep posting and hope that someone will ok me. i mean i understand that all the advertising has really made this site a store more than a community but... now i feel like the people on the outside will always be on the outside.... i cant afford to travel to meet people and try to get into the "click" ive always wanted to stay on the low anyways i guess...

vip_lounge_logo.jpg

We have opened our VIP Lounge

This is a place for all our Specials Friends

that we Trust and that are a Asset to our Site ...

Patients and Caregivers .....

This is a Place where you will be Allowed to post

that you have Meds for Compensation or Looking

for Support ...

( Seeds , Plants , Medibles , Concentrates , etc. )

All dealings must be taken into Private Message ....

as far as Prices are concerned .

We want this to be a Special place for our

Friends to Fellowship w/ each other ....

Maybe get phone number in Private .....

This will Be Password Protected and Changed often ....

This is by Special Invite Only ....

Those that are in here have earn this Privilege ....

Must have 100 post in open forum

Plus be recommended by two other VIP Members ....

or one MMMA~Staff Member ....

There will be other guidelines added as we go ....

We just want to Be Safe and Always Protect each other ....

Please try to Use Common sense at All Times ....

This Forum will be Monitored Heavily ...

Contact Joe or i for Approval & Password :bighug:

As much as i agree with this in principle it seems to me that its gonna be a cliche of good ole boys. since you have to be reccomended by either two vip members, that probly wont like comptetition, and or a mod.

the idea is sound, the way in isn't quite right.so now mmma is just those who know someone. or am i reading this wrong.?

no Willy, this is a non public area of the forum, where members can be more sure of who they are dealing with in terms of overages ect....

keep in mind, the referrals are from anyone in the VIP area, not just a Mod or an Admin.

right so the new members that need meds most, can't get in ? and if your already in you likely have all you need. I guess im missing the point here somehow.

People in the Vip Lounge better have a active card

and someone had better of seen it w/ their own eyes ....

Personally i 'd rather see copies of cards and drivers liecense ...

This vip lounge is just being set up ...

It Not Perfect ...

Why Can't Members give us some time to make this work out

for the Best Interest and Safety of the Everyone ?

We Do appreciate people thoughts ...

and are Trying the best we Can ...

People can Always PM Staff to Ask for Help ...

Plus People Need to learn to Support Compassion Clubs ...

That 's where the Best of All Support can be found....

NO ONE IN OUR CLUB Goes w/out MEDS ....

Plus there are Farmers Markets ...

alright, i want to point something, out, if your unsure who your dealkng with, and you don't trust the card(leo fakes) then a DL wont help a bit, state makes them up for leo with out a blink of an eye. If you really want to know if the card goes to the person. ask for debit card or a credit card. I can assure you the banks wont give a leo a cc or a debit card in a fake name. FYI, or even there social security card. im not real sure on the ss card, but i know that the banks don't play with leo undercover. to the point of giving them cc/debit cards.

Archived