Verified Identity

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

silverblue i didn't say NUMBER, all you want to see is a card with there name on it. and if they want meds they show it right away. No one i asked balked at it. as soon as i explained why. and again they can hide the number, just the name will do. and its on the mmj card.

Edited by Willy

I'd love to be a part of this area. I've been a member of this site for years now (had a different login ID, inghamcaregiver I believe, with the previous MMMA administration before things got sketchy with them. I've also been down to the farmer's market several times with my patients where I met and talked with Joe. Not trying t brown nose, but would love to be included if possible!

Guest 1TokeOverLine

Thanks, but no thanks, reeks of special privelages like the White Man Brigade. Happy bein just a community contributor, can't be that hidden in a room.

Just my 2 cents.

1T

I still don't see it with this account. the direct link shows a error message and on the fourm home link it's invisible. maybe hidden due to low post count on this account?

I have a feeling it's set up that way purposely so guests can't see certain forums. As a guest, I can't click on the active topics link, I have to click on the forums tab and look there then pick a forum from there to read. -Sb

1 toke, this isn't about privilege, but trust. if you know someone here personally, know they are a legitimate cg/pt, know they are not someone with an alterior motive, say a leo with a illegally, improperly gotten card, then they would be welcomed.

the VIP area is being considered as a Private, and Safe area for 3MA forum members (all of them) to have the ability to get in touch with other members in need of meds and to help facilitate a safe area to be done in.

the biggest criteria, is that someone that is currently a part of the VIP area must recommend you, and it must be supported by a 2nd person in the VIP that can vouche for the recommendation. or vouched for by one of the mods/admins.

while its not a Private Boys club, it would be a private club, where members shouldnt have to worry about who they are communicating with while taking care of private transfers. you would know this person is trust worthy. how is that bad?

think of it like this, would you rather deal with someone from craigslist, or someone from a forum, that has a few people vouche for them as being a legitimate card holding participant in the MMMP?

sure a lot of us, already have our group of associates, friends ect. but many don't. all that person needs is to be known via a few folks, and they can then not worry about the person they are getting or giving their meds to. They would know this person is not going to rip them off, take advantage of them, or arrest them. or at least be that much more assured of it.

no boys club mentality allowed. its about safety in numbers thru the community.

EXACTLY " Timmahh "

and the people Lurking ( Guest ) can't read them ... :thumbsu:

you guys are missing the point. I have 2 accounts. 1 is my normal mod account. the other I named guest_LHB. I have that so I can see the site like the general public and to check my mod skills to make sure the desired effect was achieved. I could have named it anything. I didn't sign is as a guest, thats just the name

Bri, you are saying under your non mod account, you can not see the VIP lounge?

impo, i dont see that as a bad thing. its likely to do with how the forum is setup.

ie, a member has to be authorized to see it, thus have the ability to enter using the pw...

but that part can also be made visable to all, though they would still need the PW to enter.

Many people are gonna be bummed out as many of there post was lost and now short of the 100 mark. Guess we'll need to just keep posting. lol. All in all I think this might be a good/bad idea good if people use it as intended to be, bad if they just hang here like a second chat room. IMHO ...Pops

1 toke, this isn't about privilege, but trust. if you know someone here personally, know they are a legitimate cg/pt, know they are not someone with an alterior motive, say a leo with a illegally, improperly gotten card, then they would be welcomed.

the VIP area is being considered as a Private, and Safe area for 3MA forum members (all of them) to have the ability to get in touch with other members in need of meds and to help facilitate a safe area to be done in.

the biggest criteria, is that someone that is currently a part of the VIP area must recommend you, and it must be supported by a 2nd person in the VIP that can vouche for the recommendation. or vouched for by one of the mods/admins.

while its not a Private Boys club, it would be a private club, where members shouldnt have to worry about who they are communicating with while taking care of private transfers. you would know this person is trust worthy. how is that bad?

think of it like this, would you rather deal with someone from craigslist, or someone from a forum, that has a few people vouche for them as being a legitimate card holding participant in the MMMP?

sure a lot of us, already have our group of associates, friends ect. but many don't. all that person needs is to be known via a few folks, and they can then not worry about the person they are getting or giving their meds to. They would know this person is not going to rip them off, take advantage of them, or arrest them. or at least be that much more assured of it.

no boys club mentality allowed. its about safety in numbers thru the community.

Nicely stated

I have been around for a long time..I havent been a member on this site as for a long time.I havent become active until recently because I didnt see it as a reqiurement until recently.I live in this state, I would like the support of the people I live around and amongst.I dont have the same Ideoligical views as alot of poeple, but then again, im not here strictly for the support of just medical marijuana..i think it should be a choice to everyone same as everything else a person does is, if you drink a beer(like I have been drinking)or a opiate base pain reliever, its all the same.Your either taking it to relieve pain or to recieve a "high"..no different than achohol..most Know what is safer....srry..i have drank to much to remember what my point was.

after finishing reading the posts, I would have to say..the only way to keep this forum to its original intensitions...is by meeting and substancial proof.this site is a huge database...that says it all.I havent been active for a reason.Ive reasonaly gave up somethings, so now...I am here..to fight....(I know I didnt spell some things right..Im drunk..i couldnt figure out how to work spell check.)..dont jugde me.

Edited by pergamum362

and i also see that safety is good i mean that everyone is who they really are but this is a large state with patient few and far between. i dono i just see a large gap between patients and caregivers developing....

only 42 more posts and 2 friends for recomendation!

Maybe I will see you in there in a few years! lol

Im pretty sure it will take me that long to get 100 posts!

:rolleyes::unsure:<_<:blink:

I have been around for a long time..I havent been a member on this site as for a long time.I havent become active until recently because I didnt see it as a reqiurement until recently.I live in this state, I would like the support of the people I live around and amongst.I dont have the same Ideoligical views as alot of poeple, but then again, im not here strictly for the support of just medical marijuana..i think it should be a choice to everyone same as everything else a person does is, if you drink a beer(like I have been drinking)or a opiate base pain reliever, its all the same.Your either taking it to relieve pain or to recieve a "high"..no different than achohol..most Know what is safer....srry..i have drank to much to remember what my point was.

only 14 for you and 2 members that will drink with ya!

and prob about 90 something for me,,and im done posting this week so i sure it will be a while before i see you in there!

but next time you feel like drinkin give me a pm I will join ya! you and free can be my 2 vip's lol :rolleyes:

Edited by jjbigs

only 14 for you and 2 members that will drink with ya!

and prob about 90 something for me,,and im done posting this week so i sure it will be a while before i see you in there!

but next time you feel like drinkin give me a pm I will join ya! you and free can be my 2 vip's lol :rolleyes:

Lol..well I didnt drink as much as intended...my buddy left(gentleman..im really contemplating this guys motives)but Im in the d, If you wanna have a drink or anyone Im pretty much free for the winter...theres not really too much construction work that goes on the in the winter...only indoors and small residential jobs for me..which dont really come around that much even with the much older contractors I work for..works just disappearing for people like me..but I do like my beer.hit me up with a pm.Im in the D...I would also add that to the people with this IDEA that..the best way to make a forum the with the securities your suggesting is by meet and greet only..not a forum where the "requirements" are open to the public..by INVITE only..meaing NO one else knows it exists...Ive been in this for a while.Sorry that the few people that posted about it are mad that they didnt get invited.It happens.personally I believe every grower(so ld Ier) should be invited..but not until your proven thru physical means...this is just a forum..only an insight into the real world...Im here...yes Ive been drinking..give me a pm..Ill drink some more.. :lol: :lol: