Your Nutrients

I have been quite happy with Botanicare. Its a very simple process. I use the Grow and Liquid Karma for my 14 day veg. When i switch to flower, i use the Bloom, Liquid Karma and Sweet. My plants go into flower at 6-7 inches. They finish at about 22-24 inches. My last run of my Green Crack in my 6 site aeroponics yielded 12ozs 8grams. I change my rez every 14 days and flush for the last 7 days with Advanced Nutrients "Final Phase". And I keep my Ph as close to 5.8 as possible. Smooth potent smoke with a nice white ash. Life is good. Thanks, Medcnman.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

botanicare is a top dog too..forgot to add them,mainly cus Ive never used there line,only sweet and liquid karma.Liquid karma is good chit.

The cost is a third of the Advanced and the results have been, in my opinion, a fair amount better. I use all Advanced in my soil and Botanicare in my hydros. I like to use a mixture of 5ml/gallon Liquid Karma as a foliar spray once a week. They love it!! Medcnman.

Re: Great White

I have been growing for a year using organic nute infused soil (ie Super Soil) that I make myself using all the usual (blood, bone, etc.). This fall I started using Great White and Liquid Karma. Prior to using these additives, I had a hard time keeping the plants as green as I wanted. The new growth was always a little lighter than the old growth. Since using GW and LK my plants are PERFECT. The new growth is a beautiful green and the old growth leaves are dark green and shiny! I attribute the change in my plants to Great White and Liquid Karma. Since I started using both these additives at the same time, I do not know which one is causing the improvement. The guy at the hydro shop says the two additives work together to improve things. Whatever. I am happy as a clam, but just waiting for something to go wrong to pop my bubble.

Jack's Classic and Blossom Booster (Dynamic Duo) and Cal/Mag. First 3 girls yielded about 1.25 oz each dry. And this was in sub par (VERY) conditions. The next girl up, I just had to stake it up as a few of the buds were leaning more and more and more and more each day. And she is so sticky that I was leaving the room and bumped a bud with my elbow and started to drag the pot with me.. Okay, not really, but she'll stick your fingers together...lol

Got some Dyna gro Bloom and have to pick up my Dyna gro Foliage order, will be trying these out for some hempy bucket trials.

Do you let the great white bubble for a day or so before you use it?Ive decided im gona try great white as well,it seems like a pretty good product from what Ive read.

I just mix it in with the nutes. I use 1/8 tsp. per gallon applied every two weeks or so. It says on the instructs not to apply it after 10 days in flower. At the rate I am using it the 4 oz. jar I got will last me years.

Thats good to know, I will probably try to push it as far as I can with amounts per gallon when I use it tho.I plan on using that plus a few other things in a "tea" type mix a few times in veg and flower, I didnt know it says not to apply after 10 days into flower,so I will probably start planning its use a little earlyier than I planned and ending it sooner.Thanks for the info amish.What is the normal suggested use per gallon/liter?

Archived