New Cg In Need Of Clones

bestingr

any idea of what you need?

their is a huge assortment of options around the state.

what are the ailments your trying to target?

do you need a heady or more of a body effect?

Presently, either type would be fine.

Realistically, I would like pain relief and something that is more of a day medicine. Is there a body effect that is a day medicine? I had the understanding that, that would be more of a night time med.

I'm in the Grand Rapids area.

Currently, I'm not very picky because I just want to get the ball rollin' and see if I can even produce medicine.

Thanks!

Presently, either type would be fine.

Realistically, I would like pain relief and something that is more of a day medicine. Is there a body effect that is a day medicine? I had the understanding that, that would be more of a night time med.

I'm in the Grand Rapids area.

Currently, I'm not very picky because I just want to get the ball rollin' and see if I can even produce medicine.

Thanks!

Im still searching

their is a legally opperating farmers market in that area where you can obtain clones.

in to too familiar with many in your area, but know a few.

silly ? but i know it will be asked. you have your hard card, or proper paperwork correct?

I was told it takes up 6 months for the hard card.... I've been registered since mid August and my 21 days has been finished since early October. I have all the paperwork.

ya, hardcards can be a bit. is ok, as long as you ve got the paperwork and your info showing the date they recieved it, or the cashed check is what some will want to see.

at this point, your best bet would be to remain patient. even though we are medically legal, its still tepid waters...

may take a few for folks to get comfy with new membmers. ofcourse anyone you already know personally here can help lend some credibility. as rough as that sounds, until we get full out legalization, people will be standoffish. understandably.

That is why i suggest you try the farmers market near jackson. i understand their is a place in GR that is still open (sounds like a disp/cert clinic) that i was told has clones on hand....that was earlier today so you may find something close by.

i didnt get any clue on strains or donation amounts, or the name of the place sorry.

Archived