Geoffrey Fieger On Bill Schuette

"...But the man who really gets Geoffrey Fieger’s blood boiling these days is Michigan Attorney General Bill Schuette.

“He is using this office to wage war against the people,‘ Fieger said. “He is waging a one-man crusade against a medical marijuana law that was passed overwhelmingly by the people.“

“He tells police to ignore the law and seize supplies people are medically entitled to.”

Fieger shook his head angrily. Well, I asked, would you ever be tempted to run again? He thought for a moment. Probably not.

“I’ve come to the conclusion that I can make more of a difference not running for office. I mean, the main thing a governor has is the bully pulpit, the ability to speak out,“ he said.

“Well, I can do that. I have the pulpit and the forum, and I intend to use it.“ The only political job that might tempt him, he said, would be mayor of Detroit. “We’d make the city a magnet for artists and immigrants. We wouldn’t enforce marijuana laws, period, or laws against the kind of civilized prostitution they have in Amsterdam.”"

Full article here.

“He is using this office to wage war against the people,‘ Fieger said. “He is waging a one-man crusade against a medical marijuana law that was passed overwhelmingly by the people.“

Absolute fact, and it wont be long before everyone sees through Schuette' curtain and hopefully he will be ousted!

I don't know why after all of his antics in the past but man do I love Fieger, that man has realized that theres no way to fix the war on drugs and they need to seek an alternative route. His ideas on detroit being red district with legal marijuana as well as prostitution, its radical to say the least but what else could change detroit? Something radical is needed. I clearly agree about the marijuana, and I don't have a problem with the prositution either. I'm not saying I support prositution becasue I certainly do not but the matter of the fact is that it happens, its always going to happen, and instead of fighting it do your job and work for your community. Instead of arresting the poor guys who need to use the services, make sure the ladies are clean, turn it into the same way nevada does it and regulate how its done. The number of people doing it is going to say pretty steady as it is now, but everything will be much safer and our money wont be wasted on another crime that doesn't hurt anyone but the people doing it. IMO

At one time folks were talking about turning tracts of land in Detroit into parkland/farmland/etc. Combine that with a Detroit hemp growing collective and you've got 1) nice employment opportunities 2) people spending money in Detroit 3) lots of tax dollars rolling in from the hemp farmS, which would produce oil, seeds, fiber, and meds 4) contributing to the physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being of the people. 5) add your benefit here.

Win win win win. The only losers would be the anti-cannabis ideologues...

"...But the man who really gets Geoffrey Fieger’s blood boiling these days is Michigan Attorney General Bill Schuette.

“He tells police to ignore the law and seize supplies people are medically entitled to.”

Fieger shook his head angrily. Well, I asked, would you ever be tempted to run again? He thought for a moment. Probably not.

“I’ve come to the conclusion that I can make more of a difference not running for office. I mean, the main thing a governor has is the bully pulpit, the ability to speak out,“ he said.

“Well, I can do that. I have the pulpit and the forum, and I intend to use it.“ The only political job that might tempt him, he said, would be mayor of Detroit. “We’d make the city a magnet for artists and immigrants. We wouldn’t enforce marijuana laws, period, or laws against the kind of civilized prostitution they have in Amsterdam.”"

Full article here.

Maybe we can HIRE Him to fight Schuette..sounds liek he is ready..

Archived