Ganjawarrior Wants Answers .....

well i see another thread closed and locked....as they all end up the moment we start talking....i figured id name this thread for....the only thing this site cares about now.....man i loved this place when it was about helping patients. :notfair:

I think your wrong but its just my opinion. This site helps alot of patients. Even myself. DN posts proof of our MM law. Not just his opinion. I think the thread you speak of was locked because it was becoming an argument. I would have locked it too. I have gotten more information from this site since i joined than I got from any CC or Dispensariy that i have visited. The problem here comes down to interpretation. We dont want to have to interpret anything. Therefore, the Digital Nomad often posts the law as its written to help clear up any doubt as to what the law actually states. You may interpret the law in one way as I may another. With clear and concious thoughts, we can learn alot from this site. But by posting "yes it does" or "no it doesnt" comments, it opens the door for an argument from someone that feels dfferently such as yourself. I'm a lover, not a fighter. But when someone calls me a felon, which I am clearly not, thems fightin words! That statement was not only counterproductive, but completely uncalled for. We are all on the same side, just with different views. Please dont feel that i am calling you out on any topic what-so-ever. I would just like to see peace and harmony within the community so that we may all work in the direction of getting our laws cleared up and ALL of our rights that we voted 63% in favor of, restored. We want Schutte out of his office and to be held accountable for the laws in which he is violating on a daily basis. Peace to all whom pass through these threads. Medcnman.

its not about interpretation....not at all. Look up federal law and see what they say....now do u see where i say....we are all felons. its that simple. I am more than aware of this law, and this site. I know 63 percent voted on our law.... my point is the feds dont rec that, so in the eyes of the feds we are all felons. We are just one fed raid from being a felon...being a felon doesnt mean ur a bad person, and i object to that mentality. being a felon means you disagreed with the current king....all the founders of this nation were felons, guilty of treason had they been on the losing side. If i were on the losing side now....if the feds came in my home....id be a felon again. to act like felons are some lower class 2nd rate people is fighting words to me....

it was locks because of me. I said we are all felons, that got someone mad, I should of said we are all felons in the feds eyes i guess,

you are correct and i agree with you! good point....we dont need fear mongering with in our group....its possible to be a felon and never have done anything but grow a plant. we are all ready to divided to split us further trying to outcast the felons.... its just one knock away and you could be one too.

thank you, I will tell you if I lock any threads.

here is why

1. I knew when I became a mod here, i would not make friends or be mr.popular. The mod job puts the goals of the forum first.

2. The thread was reaching the point where we were going to lose it. I and others had done the work of answering the question, and mod's second senses know when the thread is going to get buried under off topic converstation.

3. It was the "we are all felons" and the "Hey! I am not a felon" that prompted the shutdown.

Again, I wish not to lose friends and I knew that some hard feelings were going to come about with 'work'. So I apologise again for any hard feelings, it was not my intention.

DN

thank you, I will tell you if I lock any threads.

here is why

1. I knew when I became a mod here, i would not make friends or be mr.popular. The mod job puts the goals of the forum first.

2. The thread was reaching the point where we were going to lose it. I and others had done the work of answering the question, and mod's second senses know when the thread is going to get buried under off topic converstation.

3. It was the "we are all felons" and the "Hey! I am not a felon" that prompted the shutdown.

Again, I wish not to lose friends and I knew that some hard feelings were going to come about with 'work'. So I apologise again for any hard feelings, it was not my intention.

DN

No prob at all....you did your job and i did mine lol. Im always gonna jump when i hear felons....I hear enough moo poo over that in the rest of my life, to then be subjected to that kind of talk again, from this group, is a bit much for me to deal with. thanks for your help.....and man i didnt know it was so easy lol. all my life ive wanted answers lolnow im gonna get em lol :thumbsu:

it was locks because of me. I said we are all felons, that got someone mad, I should of said we are all felons in the feds eyes i guess,

What urks me is that fact that you feel your a felon in anybodys eyes. Your not (at least not that im aware of). You are a patient and more importantly, a voice of the people. "we the people, in order to form a more pefrect union" We the people of the State of Michigan, along with 14 other states within our "union", have voiced our opinion and were heard. We want MM legal in our state. And so it was. BUT...... Our voices also put people in power that are against our vote. Those people (Bill Schutte) are allowed to have an opinion, but when the people decide what will be law, those people are sworn to uphold that law. Bill Schutte has led a crusade to strike fear and guilt into each and every MM patient or CG registered in the state of Michigan. I'm assuming this fear has gotten to you also. You are not alone. But you should not be in fear of a law that was passed for the people by the people. And you should never be made to feel like a felon. This is where your voice comes back in to play. All you have to do is register and use your right to vote to remove the people that make you feel this way, from their position. Our votes will speak loudly in the next election. I hope your standing next to me at the polls when its time to fight. I will have your back and I hope you will have mine. Your friend in the community, Medcnman.

and shall i lock this thread? Medman and Chris are clearly not in the topic of the post made by the person asking about gun laws, and certainly not in topic of what ganjawarrior intended.For the god sake of both of your opinions, ask yourself - did we answer the original posters question? Did ganja warrior want you guys to post information about a COA ruling and such here? Stop. Just step back for a minute.

Look, for the sake of transparency let me explain a thing or two about websites and staff.

1. admins run the backend. Mods run the forum. Mods are chosens based on their knowledge of the basics that pertain to the subject of the site. They use material to create content for the site. The Public submits the questions, the mods ensure the answer is given - either by shaping the public response (based on fact or opinion) or the mods will answer it themselves. The mods are expected to be the ones free of opinion or at least tell you "IMO" Mods should be using links and facts to support arguments or answers.

2. Mods owe responsibility to first the site, then to the original poster - once that original poster is satisfied with the answer, all other converstations in the thread are considered off topic. We owe responsibility to the original poster to give them clear, correct answers. When the public searches the site, they will find a brief thread - with a Q & A, without pages to read through to find the answer. Its the mods job to create usable content for the site, and use your material - or lock it.

3. I will now edit any post that I lock or edit with MY NAME - so you know who to contact if you have questions. If you are not happy with my answer, you can ask an admin to look in to it. This should shorten the time for any conflicts.

We want people to post here, this is your forum - the simple issues we have here can be fixed with communication, being honest, and separating work from play.

DN

No prob at all....you did your job and i did mine lol. Im always gonna jump when i hear felons....I hear enough moo poo over that in the rest of my life, to then be subjected to that kind of talk again, from this group, is a bit much for me to deal with. thanks for your help.....and man i didnt know it was so easy lol. all my life ive wanted answers lolnow im gonna get em lol :thumbsu:

It takes guts to ask the questions, same guts to answer them.

Thanks brother for seeing my Light.

DN

Archived