The Mmm Act

it took me quite a few readings of it to get a feel for the law.

and i think this is where most LEO and BS get so easily confused. it takes a bit deeper thought than OUU DOUGHNUTS.

I, like many im sure, in my attempt to understand the law, read each piece, and then understood what that part stated. i did that with each part. but every time i did it, i dis regarded the previous part i had just got a good feel on. i held each part of the law on its own accords.

by the 5 to 6th time reading it, i started to realize, if i continued to read each section, and held it of its own accord, i would never be able to make heads or tails of the law.

So I made the next logical step, which is where i contest LEO and BS cant, wont or, wantonly disregards: its only when you link each section of the law, with the other sections of the Law, and read it as a single living document, not individual parts of said document, only then does the law really becomes crystal clear.

BS and LEO Know this for fact. they KNOW that in court, that if the Jury, or Judge in some cases, were to take the law as one single living document, the only people they would be able to arrest, are those that are willingly and knowing breaking the law. those would be the mexican cartel dealers, selling brick not medical cannabis, cocaine, heroin or blackmarket prescription pills.

Take the time and read the law from the very first capital letter, to the very last period, and keep each section in mind as you read the following sections, you will find the law is very cut and dry. everything is accounted for and in its place. but by picking on individual parts of it, BS and Co know they can get away with murder, and have.

a CG can have up to 5 Assinged pt he can Cultivate and grow for.

but he can help A patient as well, just not cultivate/grow for them any living plants.

its pretty easy to see that ability was also extended to any Pt that is a Self culitvating plant owning pt. they cant grow for others, but the are SUPPOSED to be able to help them with medicinal needs for a reimbursement.

thus why they are holding individual parts of the law under their own accord, knowing full well it is the ONLY way they can subject their own desires over the will of the people and our ON THE RECORD LAW. they know they have no legal battle available to them IF they use the law as a single living document.

Gray area: Dispensaries... It doesn't say you can't but it doesn't say you can. Some would think on a P2P(CG to unlinked pt) you could operate a dispensary in some fashion. Some say you can't. Or just charge a CG a fee for having a safe place to transfer in (all meds belong to CG, Dispensary is just a location this CG sits at all day and does CG 2 P transfers).

RamBozo, lots of people read it differently than you do. It comes in when it says things like if "a" cg assists "a" person who is not registered, they have additional fines and jail time. and "CG" can assist "a" patient with the medical use of MMJ. It isn't gray, you can transfer. Also, you must take into account that a law CANNOT force a person to break the law to follow another. There is NO legal way to get a seed or clone without P2P or CG to non-linked Pt or CG2CG transfers. So, it would force a new CG to break the law to follow this law, which is not possible. It is crystal clear, CG2P transfers are legal.

333.26428 Defenses.

we only have the A.D

Sec. 8. (a) Except as provided in section 7, a patient and a patient's primary caregiver, if any, may assert the medical purpose for using marihuana as a defense to any prosecution involving marihuana, and this defense shall be presumed valid where the evidence shows that:

no grey here the leo's know that this Law is so good thats why they are fighting it so hard

they need to let the jury here it

333.26428 Defenses.

we only have the A.D

Sec. 8. (a) Except as provided in section 7, a patient and a patient's primary caregiver, if any, may assert the medical purpose for using marihuana as a defense to any prosecution involving marihuana, and this defense shall be presumed valid where the evidence shows that:

no grey here the leo's knows that this Law is so good thats why they are fighting it so hard

they need to let the jury here it

Archived