Person For Rent?

tomcatflowers

sitting in my living room on the east coast waiting to be called back to work.(hurricane Irene kicked our asses here)and I also own a home in 49120. Ive been reading forums like this since KRUZTY first started, think I might of met him once. Donstmatter.<...so Im saying that "yes Ive been on the fence for a couple". And have made a serious attempt to educate myself. I read, then I research, then read<then watch, then read, then listen, then read. Life experiences together with what has been made available here at this site, and others like it,I have made up my mind. I own a home that has a monthly mortgage payment, Its my home, not a rental. Im currently in a leased home due to work related demands, and I have to pay my lease as well. But it doesn't look like we will be back to full operation until after winter.My house is empty right now, and is the ideal setting for a legal mmg. Catch @@22, licenses registration-the right equipment- - and pay the "bulls" bills, (house , heat , electric,) is out of pocket expense I dont have right now. No credit cards to use, no extras laying around. This is where you (those still reading this) come in, interested in professional ideas, comments and haters as well. This is plan C,cause plan A never works, Plan B is now a wash, and Im do'in the dance! Im overwhelmed with the urge to procure the sacred plant!!! Its in me to do this right, from the start. I have the time, the space, just not the cash. So do I rent to someone who can use the space legally and no drama, or do i try to hold the wolves off until the ducks line up and do this myself, not in me give up, but not much fight left in this ol dog either.I miss my chickens, piece love and happiness and thanks for listening,

Are we essentially renting out the house your paying the mortgage on?I may be looking for a new house here soon and I rent.

Yes, that is the catch 22, I'm not in the financial position today to pay 2 mortgage payments, and have to do something to offset the deficit of income. I need more time to gather ALL the tools necessary to pursue this endeavor.I'm not certified today. I have an appointment on NOV 24, in Grand Rapids to get that part out done, sad sad sad that we have to jump through hoops to heal ourselves or be considered a criminal and treated like thugs. Very frustrating. However I'm here today doing what i do. Leave no stone unturned...going to try to Re-fi and get cash back or going to have to rent for 12 @950m, professionals only in views and habits, not drug dealing of any kind, open minded and flexible, wsnt born last night. Going to be in town for holidays and will be available to meet and greet, or set up and go. The property is near the IN. st. line south of *dowagiac MI.

I'm sure some will disagree, but u need to relize this is not a cheap business to start. Especially if your trying to make an income of it. A large scale grow not only coast alot to get going, but you won't be getting any donations for over 90 days. That's all out of pocket. Any grower that's been in mi for the past three years knows the market is fluded and it's not all good medicine. Don't get me wrong more power to u if u go through with it, but take into consideration how much it's going to set u back to start and finish without a hitch. I wish you the best of luck. The only reason I mention this is I had a freind in a simalier situation and in his mind this was going to be easy way to get back in his feet. Well long story short he lost one of his houses trying to finish his first grow and the mess were sub par not near enough to make back what he put in. He is worse of then when he started. Best of luck sincerely Ss

lol..if your trying to rent your house out..I dont know why you posted it here..I doubt very many people here understand what your trying to do...but least to say,If your hoping to just jump in and make some quick cash on your own .. and youve never done it before or arent an apprentice of any sort..the odds arent in your favor..the learning curve will probably put you back a good couple of house payments at the least.Growing Medical Marijuanna will not solve your money issues.an Illegal op, might..but well thats illegal.

Well -

1. A CG or patient can grow anywhere - it does not have to be the address listed on the application. So, in theory you could rent out a room for a legit grower. That room will have to be locked and secured FROM YOU, as you will not have any legal grounds to enter that grow on your own. On the door of the grow - it should have all the current documentation of the patient of CG who is using that grow room. If that room is unlocked or unsecure - you could be charged with possession. This little 'grey area' is why this is not a good idea to do if you are not legal yourself.

2. You better have a contract, since you are willing to deal with strangers, in a strange, legal arena.

3. You should slow your horses and wait until you are legal and attempt your own grow - so you know what a grow entails. You should also get a few grows under your belt before being a CG to another as well.

Good luck.

DN

Archived