Darkmatter

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing?

I can not find the old thread, and not for lack of trying. So I will start anew!

I just got finished with:

It was AMAZING! I can not say enough good things about this title! One of the best games I have ever played.

I am now playing:

Also a fantastic game. Like it's predecessors it starts out a little slow however. But once it gets going it is truly a beautiful and immersing game, you are part of a world in this one. It has many moments that make your jaw drop, but getting there can sometimes be a little slow. I did not like the previous 4 titles for that reason. But this one is far superior.

Edited by Darkmatter

I usually wait until games are one or two years old so the price comes down. I've only ever played two games I thought were worth full price, the original Halo and GTA IV.

Currently playing Red Dead Redemption when I have the time. I bought Fallout 3 because everyone I know just loves it. It was one of most boring games I've ever played.

Arkham City looks really fun.

Edited by Nix

I bought Fallout 3 because everyone I know just loves it. It was one of most boring games I've never played.

TOTALLY! Why the hell do people love that game? I thought Elder Scrolls 4 Oblivion sucked too, for the same reason. It just seemed to go nowhere.

Red Dead Reedemtion is bad azz.

i have played alot of rpg in my day but i realy like never winters nights, and world of warcraft, but i think i am going to start playing some stand alone aging

none atm. my puter needs a new everything (inhel PentD eww)... old stale pos.

i have an orig xbox i havent used in forever.

once i get a new puter built, BF3, and a few of the other good FPS' out.

Well, I gotta say I'm looking forward to Diablo 3 finally being released. :thumbsu:

Hells yeah! Hit me up when it comes out, me and my buddies (good people) will be living in New Tristram!

thelimit.jpg

4 players wont be enough spots!

Just beta tested the old republic last weekend...gonna be a good one. Unreal tournament is my go to game now that im done with wow for a while

Skyrim.......The Heist......LFD2......MW3.....BF3......

Battle Mage High Azz Elf

Steam ID: AnothEr_Species

XBOX: Hoek420

Add me peace

Forgot About the censor lol

Edited by medicineman420

Skyrim - Awesome game. Best RPG to date in my opinion. Way better than fallout and oblivion.

MW3 - pretty good, worth playing. Multiplayer is a bit addictive.

Edit for Diablo 3. Ive been waiting for this game for ages it seems. I've been playing since I was able to play the original Diablo on a super old Mac computer back in the day.

Edited by Inepsa

I LOVE HALO..

Halo come and me wann go home.. hay.. he said hay..... he said haaalooooooo halo come an me wan go home..ta play we play we play haaloooo

giggle

i have been playing it since i tried it the first time.. lol i am hooked..

big team battle..fun fun

add me if u might lol

mibrains

fyi i suck lol but i am a lot of fun to play with

i just grabbed the new remix original halo. it was released a few days ago, maybe a week now LOL but i am about to try it finally tonight.

the first one i played online though was gears of war.. and i also picked up the new GOW3 to try this weekend...

i love cuttin me some beaches with the saw yo LOL

gonna stick ya...

LOL

Now playing :

Star Wars, The Old Republic (PC)

Server : Helm of Gro'mash

Character Name: Plauge

Anyone else jamming this right now? It's pretty cool so far. Kind of like Knights of the Old Republic, but it's MMO (Massive Multiplayer Online.) It's different though, since it's story-driven.

right now Im playing old school but it is the best game ever. Madal of Honor: Spearhead, just a great game, anyone can play. You dont need a good comp to run fine. I love BF2 but got tired of planes ruling the map.

Plants vs Zombies.....just right for us senior folks.....I pretend Im killing germ cells instead of zombies...sort of gets my battle gear revved up

battlefield 3 what else? skyrim was boring as hell to me, MW3 is full of 10 kids and well the game is very sad and horrible (i have it and i have played it 3 times) since the release i got battlefield 3 the next day and havent shut it off

Edited by TheBeagle