What Video Games Are You Currently Playing?

Darkmatter

• 3 months later...

Anyone try out the open Beta on Diablo 3 last weekend? Very cool... but too much like 2. I will still buy it when it comes out.

http://us.battle.net/en/int?r=d3

I only got about 15 minutes to check it out by the time I could get in. It does look like "More of The Same" but when that "Same" is magic...well...it's a pretty good thing.

I'm looking forward to this.

HH

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Left4Dead 2. GREATEST zOMBIE GAME EVAH!!!!! Ht me up if you're on steam. Steamid is 420medicineman.

Also, if you haven't tried out Just Cause 2, it is a really unique game with lots of playability even after you've finished the storyline.

I bought Diablo 3 and found it incredibly boring.

• 1 month later...

I have been hooked on Demon's Soul's it is one of the hardest games I have played in years, yet it is very rewarding. The Co-Op is really fun as well. It has become one of my favorite games ever.

I am also playing the sequel (Dark Soul's) which is every bit as fantastic as the first one. The multiplayer is even better in this installment as well.

Ive been in a new game thats so real, its mindblowing.

its called 2012 Politics, and the History of how the US was Infiltrated by SS NAZI forces.

Totally Realistic game.. cant get out of it.

Man I hear that bud. It's got the feel of a puppet show as of late, I can become sickening after awhile.

It's good to take a break from the madness sometimes when one can, and reflect on the things that make our freedoms (the ones we have left) worth having.

• 4 weeks later...

also d3 here when i get a chance. skyrim until d3 came out. i need to get the pc version cause the ps3 version sucks in comparison to the pc one. i also enjoy playing old super nintendo games on occasion on my snes. still works great after all these years. i like the Ys games. they have a really cool one on pc that was remade from the snes. game is so awesome. check out the video.

years ago i played the japanese version with a translating patch. now it's on steam. it's kind of like zelda but better imo because you can lvl up. dont nearly have time for gaming like i used to though. i work too much now a days. pissed me off on d3, they wouldnt let me name my character chernobyl. it's not like im glorifying what happen, i just like the weed strain. wonder if they would let me spell it in russian. Edited by chernobyl

also d3 here when i get a chance. skyrim until d3 came out. i need to get the pc version cause the ps3 version sucks in comparison to the pc one. i also enjoy playing old super nintendo games on occasion on my snes. still works great after all these years. i like the Ys games. they have a really cool one on pc that was remade from the snes. game is so awesome. check out the video.

years ago i played the japanese version with a translating patch. now it's on steam. it's kind of like zelda but better imo because you can lvl up. dont nearly have time for gaming like i used to though. i work too much now a days. pissed me off on d3, they wouldnt let me name my character chernobyl. it's not like im glorifying what happen, i just like the weed strain. wonder if they would let me spell it in russian.

Nice! Yeah I loved the old SNES RPGs. They had a feeling to them that the modern day American RPGs seem to have lost. The YS series was fantastic. I played it on the Turbo Duo back in the day. I have some very fond childhood memories surrounding those games.

xbox skyrim...and a bit of borderlands two

NICE! I am all over Borderlands 2 at the momment, but alas I am on the PS3.

ALSO, KEEP THE DRAMA OUT OF MY FUN THREAD GUYS.