Clare County Compassion Club Meeting

This week we will be collecting donations for Clare County Fia's Project kids christmas. Any Personal Needs Item would be so appreciated folks.. We will continue this drive until Dec 9th so if you cant make the meeting you could still help us by getting Personal needs items to Mayorherb or myself directly. Or of course any CtripleC member.We will do our best to provide some personal needs items to the over 300 families that will participate. We did this last year and it went REALLY well!! Personal needs items requested but not limited too..

Diapers, Pull ups, wipes

Soap, shampoo, conditioner

toothpaste, toothbrushes, dental floss

toilet paper, feminine hygene products

Laundry detergent, cleaning products

Towels and washclothes

New socks or underwear in childrens sizes..

Any personal need item will be appreciated.. thanks everyone..

This week we will be collecting donations for Clare County Fia's Project kids christmas. Any Personal Needs Item would be so appreciated folks.. We will continue this drive until Dec 9th so if you cant make the meeting you could still help us by getting Personal needs items to Mayorherb or myself directly. Or of course any CtripleC member.We will do our best to provide some personal needs items to the over 300 families that will participate. We did this last year and it went REALLY well!! Personal needs items requested but not limited too..

Diapers, Pull ups, wipes

Soap, shampoo, conditioner

toothpaste, toothbrushes, dental floss

toilet paper, feminine hygene products

Laundry detergent, cleaning products

Towels and washclothes

New socks or underwear in childrens sizes..

Any personal need item will be appreciated.. thanks everyone..

thanks for psoting that info Annie..I know last year they was VERY GRATEFULL for what we gathered for the Children..Thanks for all those who helped last year..AND of course we thank all of you who can help this year..hope to see you at our meeting..

Archived