Canna Market..

mayorherb

clare County Compassion Club. Is proud to anounce that we are going to be having another Canna market....Will have a Follow up up on day/time /place..As you all know we was told we couldnt rent the place we was using..Since then We have notice the Jackson Canna market Opened..And now others are opening..So we decided WE Will be having another Canna Market To help Patients in our area..We have been seeing alot of request for the Market up here..Hope to see all of you there..Thanks in Advance..

My good friend has a patient in Clare. He has expressed the need for something like this in that area since the closing of the Houghton Lake access sites. I would still like to hear more info on the PA and LEO situation before I pass on any info. This would be just incredible for this area. My friends patient knows of about 20 card holders that have turned to black market meds at black market prices and they are just not happy to have to do so. I would love to be able to attend at least once a month. The people of the Clare area are great people and I would be honored to give back to them. Ive been hunting that area since I was 12 years old. Leota to be specific. I look forward to more info on this Market and hopefully a visit real soon! Thanks, Medcnman.

My good friend has a patient in Clare. He has expressed the need for something like this in that area since the closing of the Houghton Lake access sites. I would still like to hear more info on the PA and LEO situation before I pass on any info. This would be just incredible for this area. My friends patient knows of about 20 card holders that have turned to black market meds at black market prices and they are just not happy to have to do so. I would love to be able to attend at least once a month. The people of the Clare area are great people and I would be honored to give back to them. Ive been hunting that area since I was 12 years old. Leota to be specific. I look forward to more info on this Market and hopefully a visit real soon! Thanks, Medcnman.

We have a bi-weekly meeting Medcnman.. our next meeting is this saturday.. Please tell your friends to join us.. http://www.clarecountycc.ning.com

we have open meetings ever other week n Clare..Afterwards he have a Private place we go..Where patients can meet and try different things.clares Chief has voted for our law..He has even Mentioned he wished it was legal ,save alot of crap(Ask BB he was right there) Sheriff in harrison voted on this..We talked to Prosecutor..She was going to get back with us..Last i knew she was working on this for us..Since others are opening back up..So are we..They Shut down Dispenses..Why? Cause they ADMITED they was making a profit..In a canna market setting..NO one is making money..Growers/Caregivers are being compensated for there work and expenses..I my self see no issue with having one..If you ahve any questions ca Pm me..Or can check out our site or even come to a meeting.. People need a place to get meds..Even ones with out a caregiver..How else do we get clones, or meds till ours are done? If your crop dies..? then Where does a Patient go? The law was written for us to NETWORK together..No wheres out side of our /your/every ones circle can you get meds/clones/ect.. http://clarecountycc.ning.com/events/clare-county-compassion-club-18 We, Clare Club are going to Follow the state law and are not looking to get any one n any trouble..Thanks n advance..We have a Meeting Sat..Your Friends are welcome to check out or meetings..

We're just around the corner in Gladwin County. Real good news to hear of something like this up around this area. We have a couple of compassion clubs in this area, but their "donations" for meds are still up there in the stratosphere. I know a couple of people that may very well be interested a canna market also.

I want to make clear that Clare county compassion club is an original model compassion club.. meaning we do not have any medicine on hand and never own any medicine so we dont offer medication for donations.. since we are from the same area im sure i know about the compassion clubs you speak of and as much as i personally like the Doc and his family.. thats not a compassion club.. thats a dispensary who is wreaking havoc on the reputations of Actual compassion clubs by now saying they are a compassion club..

We at clare meet bi=monthly at the library.. Our main function is to educate ppl about the program, the uses of MM and how to comply within the law.. I personally have helped hundreds of ppl with every possible paperwork application or snafu there is.. (I can help you for free with your paperwork or paperwork snafu if you come to our meeting) I dont charge for this service.. i just want to help you get legal and learn how to navigate this law.. We are also a pretty active group so we have several projects we continually work on.. Such as "Operation education", "Community helping projects" And Activism within the MM comunity.. One of our members was the head of the Recall Snyder campaign in a 5 county area.. We have sponsored over 20 ppl to get their certifications.. We also organize,, Nay Preach,, the pt/cg system so ppl can avoid having to use questionable and overpriced dispensaries.. We encourage Networking in a way im sure the dispensaries or Bornagain Compassion clubs dont do..

That is why we want to have farmers market models.. because we promote the pt/cg system.. but very clearly.. Clare county compassion club will never own any of the medicine being offered at one of our farmers markets.. It will be owned by a regisstered Caregiver. The registered caregiver will have to support our club with a small donation if they want to participate in our farmers market.. and when i say small i mean it.. lol our last donation cost was 20.. Im thinking we are way to cheap tho.. LOL all the community support we do (supporting 6 kids christmas in part or full) (paying for certifications) (putting out educational materials) (adding to defense funds) We should probably charge more..

Please NOte the differences..

That is exactly what I thought when I drove by fairly recently and read his sign procaliming to now be a "501c non-profit blah, blah, blah". The other one over by Fruchey's has the same thing going on also. Neither one of them wanted me to leave any flyers around explaining anything to do with Jury nullification from the FIJA, nothing too controversial or confrontational i.e. MMA vs Schuette. They talk a good fight, but I haven't seen either one much walking the walk yet, although Greenways did sponser a couple of vans to go to the last protest in Lansing. That's alright, they can go right ahead. 4 more weeks or so and knock on wood, I won't have to ever patronize a dispensary again, and if a canna market takes off around here, their days are gonna be numbered anyway. Or at least the way they do business.

That is my idea of a CC. Either one of these two around here could care less if your paperwork is correct, as long as you are not expired so you can come in and leave a "donation". They don't give any grow classes, explain how to rotate and cycle so your plant numbers are always right, what to do if you are over, or any other useful info to make yourself self sufficient as that might take away from their grow and hurt their "501c" bottom dollar. I watched a patient at the "Doc's" place get turned away because of some reason or another to do with his paperwork, and they didn't try to take the time to help with getting it straightend out or nothing. It was like, "No, paper is not correct, sorry." It just didn't sit well with me at all.

I have a friend that lives near Harrison. He has helped me out to no end many, many times, and probably gives away as much as he keeps for himself. I imagine I am exaggerating but he does give away a lot of meds. That what the pt/cg network is supposed to be all about. NOT $560/oz or whatever you can gouge people for.

And again, that's what my idea of a compassion club is. Not a 501c cover for a store front that gives or supports absolutely nothing charitablet in or around the community.

Not to mention we cut them tree,s down that was growing into the ladies houes, Free of charge..Saved her a few thousand..

• 4 weeks later...

That is exactly what I thought when I drove by fairly recently and read his sign procaliming to now be a "501c non-profit blah, blah, blah". The other one over by Fruchey's has the same thing going on also. Neither one of them wanted me to leave any flyers around explaining anything to do with Jury nullification from the FIJA, nothing too controversial or confrontational i.e. MMA vs Schuette. They talk a good fight, but I haven't seen either one much walking the walk yet, although Greenways did sponser a couple of vans to go to the last protest in Lansing. That's alright, they can go right ahead. 4 more weeks or so and knock on wood, I won't have to ever patronize a dispensary again, and if a canna market takes off around here, their days are gonna be numbered anyway. Or at least the way they do business.

That is my idea of a CC. Either one of these two around here could care less if your paperwork is correct, as long as you are not expired so you can come in and leave a "donation". They don't give any grow classes, explain how to rotate and cycle so your plant numbers are always right, what to do if you are over, or any other useful info to make yourself self sufficient as that might take away from their grow and hurt their "501c" bottom dollar. I watched a patient at the "Doc's" place get turned away because of some reason or another to do with his paperwork, and they didn't try to take the time to help with getting it straightend out or nothing. It was like, "No, paper is not correct, sorry." It just didn't sit well with me at all.

I have a friend that lives near Harrison. He has helped me out to no end many, many times, and probably gives away as much as he keeps for himself. I imagine I am exaggerating but he does give away a lot of meds. That what the pt/cg network is supposed to be all about. NOT $560/oz or whatever you can gouge people for.

And again, that's what my idea of a compassion club is. Not a 501c cover for a store front that gives or supports absolutely nothing charitablet in or around the community.

I live near west branch and was just told of these so called dispenses/c.c near m 66? funny its a small world after all,

as far as the houghton lake outlets getting shut down! come on they were pushing it to the limit! it was nuts to see 5 pop up like over nite! there lucky old father joe isnt still running our lady of lake church lol! they would have been run out before b.s gave his orders to the prosectutors!

canna market sounds awsome! good luck to all involved, I hope to make it there soon! :thumbsu:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived