Flushing

mcraven469

I have 2 3x3 trays with a 50 gal reservoir I grow all of my plants at one time but Ill be going to a 2 room system after i move to a home with a basement, Ill have a veg and a flower room. But my question is after i have the new set up ill be doing a propel grow ill be harvesting 8 plants every 2 weeks but how can I flush my plants when their ready when their all in the same tray?

MC

I run a 12 plant 2 week perpetual grow. I have 5 seperate hydro units. Its the only way to run perpetual in hydro. I have one veg unit and 4 bloom units. Although I run the exact same nute formulas from start of bloom to finish, I dont want to flush 48 ladies to harvest 12. Seperate units is really the only way to perpetuate in hydro. Hope this helps! Thanks, Medcnman.

I run a 12 plant 2 week perpetual grow. I have 5 seperate hydro units. Its the only way to run perpetual in hydro. I have one veg unit and 4 bloom units. Although I run the exact same nute formulas from start of bloom to finish, I dont want to flush 48 ladies to harvest 12. Seperate units is really the only way to perpetuate in hydro. Hope this helps! Thanks, Medcnman.

yeah once I get it set up in two rooms ill have a resavor for veg and one for flower, but with the tray systen I have it has 16 1 gal pot sites ill be havesting 8 every to weeks. I think that ill just have to use a nother system to be my flush system that will hold the 8 plants that way I can get them flushed so they tates even better :bong7bp::bong2:

how much time does it take to do 12 every 2 weeks? if you dont mind shareing

mc

Archived