Need A Very *narcotic* Afghani/indica

purklize

So I've gained a lot of interest in the strain "Herijuana" by Sannie's. It's relatively cheap, it's direct from the breeder so I'm sure to get fresh seeds (not to mention the REAL seeds), and it seems to have a killer reputation for sedation, and pain relief. Has anyone tried it? Is it really what it's made out to be? I have a Pre-98 Bubba Kush clone now (have yet to try the buds), but I'd like to get multiple variants of indicas, in case one works better than the other, or at least to avoid tolerance by switching strains frequently.

I believe Tarzan grows that one. Not sure how it would stand up to Pre-98 Bubba Kush though. That is about the most "sedative" strain I have ever encountered.

problem is people get seeds from thier plants and them deem then whatever they came from and spread them around...kinda like the lemon cake going around in seed form.

Can you explain why this isn't viable if the partents were from breeder pack seeds and proper controls were in place ?

Well..for one lemon cake isnt available in seed form, just like purple kush, for two if the plant was polinated and seeds were produced then theres another plants/strains genetics in those seeds..therefore they are not the original/real strain that carrys that name..its not the same mother/father ..so its not the same, may be similar..but not the same.For instance I procure a purple kush strain or any other clone only strain, then I pollinate it with some other male plant..the seeds produced are not purple kush...even worse if the pk is pollinated by a seperate strain that hermied...the amount of variations you can get from that one breeding could be alot.

Not sure how it would stand up to Pre-98 Bubba Kush though. That is about the most "sedative" strain I have ever encountered.

This is really good to hear from a second person, not just an individual response then. How is it for pain? Does the pain relief stand out along with the sedation? (Particularly for headaches) Does teh sedation also mean unusually good anxiety relief?

Edited by purklize

• 8 years later...