Mocc Holiday Xmas Party 2011

ProPlayer420

for ride to the MOCC party from SW Detroit also offering wiring, construction, plumbing of automatic waterers, RO installation or and fert injection and metering units

Hope you get a ride Jim.

Tonight's the Xmas party hope to see all of MOCC members there. Members can bring a guest or you can sign up tonight to be a member. info here MOCC website info

The hall was packed. The most important things I saw - people were hungry. People donated clothes and food to the banks to take up one side of the hall. At the end of the event - it was all gone.

The news are reporting that food banks and shelters are overwhelmed, it looks like local compassion clubs will be picking up where those community shelters fail.

These are opportunities to turn a Compassion Club into something good for the entire community. In our drive to present ourselves as legitimate patients helping patients and caregivers who care - we must take on a bigger role than just growing and transferring medicine.

These 'pot clubs' and 'pot bars' as Shuette and Patterson calls them - provide a vital social environment. I saw many patients who were otherwise home-bound, make such a great effort to show up. It is not easy for sick people to make plans to leave home, drive, and be in a large social setting. For Schuette and Patterson to ridicule those people, is just to isolate them, to punish them for being sick. Isolation is the worst thing you can do to a suffering person. People will continue to frequent bars and clubs to drink alcohol in record amounts, there are still crack house and opium/heroin dens - LEO needs to focus on those serious problems than follow some politician's misguided rhetoric. Some of the best things to happen to a patient last night - was just a hug, smiles, friendly converstation, and not being judged for using marijuana. Sick people needed this event to happen.

Patients were looking for meds, looking for a CG. The patient issue of reliable, medical grade medicine is somewhat bad - the stress on the patients is almost worst than no MM at all. While this was a social event, the patients could not help themselves but to inquire, to ask around, to continue with a hope of finding relief. It seems that only a few good growers and well connected people are assisting entire communities in various areas. This stresses those people too. It is heart breaking to see patients without, or patients you know are being screwed by bad CGs, no CGs, the unfortunate cycle of growing, and patients just afraid of law. We asked patients and providers to stay within the law, we encouraged patients to be disciplined and patient to work through the process of the MMMP.

The risk of LEO intervention could happen at anytime. They could have chose to raid this event - and what they would have found - old, sick, disabled people just having a dinner, games, and converstation. If they decided to pull people over, leaving this event - they would have found polite, satisfied people carrying extra food and clothes in their car.

More Compassion Clubs.

DN

MOCC XMAS 2011 - The feast is on

388416_2297107753635_1427366429_31807709_1408713976_n.jpg

Toys bound for needy kids in the community! Thanks Members!385934_2297045112069_1427366429_31807658_734878273_n.jpg

And lets not forget the stacks and stacks of clothing that was donated also for our local community in need..382627_2297051832237_1427366429_31807660_1132528131_n.jpg

Thats why you need to belong to your local Compassion Club! Happy Holidays and A Happy New Year To You All! Thanks again for a great one!

Hi proplayer420 I'm interested in joining the mocc can u give me the info on how to join

Hello Have2,

You can either sign up at one of our public meetings or online here at our website with all info MOCC info here

If you have any problems let me know. Our public meetings are every 3rd Wednesday of the month. January 18th is our next one due to holidays this month.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there have2getit,

In the absence of a response from ProPlayer420--to whom you directed your ? how to join the MOCC--I'd suggest you attend the open meeting January 18 at 7 pm, Knights of Columbus Hall, 12th and Gratiot (16831 E 12 Mile Rd, Roseville).

You will need MI ID, proof that you are a Patient or Caregiver, and the annual fee of $25 cash.

Archived