Which Strains Should I Go With When "starting Over"

Taproot

Hey there folks! I'm looking for some input from this community as to which strains I should put in the garden to replace the ladies I'm about to harvest, here in about a week. I didn't take any more clones from the strains I had been growing (due to "drama") and just grew them out, and as of right now my veg room is empty and in about a week I won't have any plants at all...I was wondering which strains you guys and gals who grow would recomend that I "restock with". I have only one patient so I can only grow 24 plants. I have a buddy that will give me clones for nothing and he has a pretty good assortment of strains so I'll start with 10-12 of those. But what I need help with is which seeds to buy because the other 12 plants I want to grow from seed so I can get some males of decent genetics to start a breeding project that I have in mind, I understand that strains are very subjective but as long as the strains are mostly indica I'll be happy....So any ideas as to which mostly indica strains I should take a stab at growing? And if you have had luck with a certain seed company would you please also let me know? I have never purchased seeds over the net and I don't want to get ripped off. SO anyway, any ideas/information would be greatly appreciated.

As for seed companies there are alot of good ones dr. greenthums comes to mind as one of the best but expensive. Attitude has a huge selection of breeders and is a little cheaper. I know several ppl that use them. I'm sure several ppl will have more good ones.

Try Afghan Kush.Very tasty, good yields, classic Indica.

World of Seeds Legend Collection Afghan Kush Special is pollen obtained from plants genetically modificated. The male is obtained from a determinated quantity of plants growth with a mitothic inhibitor that give us polysomic plants. This mutant hybrids has been selected and classified with the best properties in order to obtain a new potential genetic in a new cross. Afghan Kush Special feminized cannabis seeds are ideal for indoor growing. She produces a heavy yield with 400gr per m2. She also shows excellent performance when grown outdoors with the yield 500-600gr per m2. It won't take more than 3 weeks before the seed turns into compact cannabis plants that can be successfully cloned. When grown indoors, the height of a plant is not more than 1,5m. The outdoor grower will be enchanted with 2 m high giants of pure indica goodness. Flowering period is 6-8 weeks. Outdoor cannabis grower can start harvesting in October.

Afghan Kush Special marijuana produces massive rounded sticky buds of pure indica, THC is 20%. The smell of this cannabis variety is hashish, so popular between cannabis smokers. They describe its flavour as fruity sweet and enjoy its very narcotic powerful effect.

Hey there folks! I'm looking for some input from this community as to which strains I should put in the garden to replace the ladies I'm about to harvest, here in about a week. I didn't take any more clones from the strains I had been growing (due to "drama") and just grew them out, and as of right now my veg room is empty and in about a week I won't have any plants at all...I was wondering which strains you guys and gals who grow would recomend that I "restock with". I have only one patient so I can only grow 24 plants. I have a buddy that will give me clones for nothing and he has a pretty good assortment of strains so I'll start with 10-12 of those. But what I need help with is which seeds to buy because the other 12 plants I want to grow from seed so I can get some males of decent genetics to start a breeding project that I have in mind, I understand that strains are very subjective but as long as the strains are mostly indica I'll be happy....So any ideas as to which mostly indica strains I should take a stab at growing? And if you have had luck with a certain seed company would you please also let me know? I have never purchased seeds over the net and I don't want to get ripped off. SO anyway, any ideas/information would be greatly appreciated.

Is it just me or is this why their is so much problems for the legit growers. I see no mention of ay medical condition. Is this not why you got your medical card? You listed no medical condition for your patient or your self. That alone makes me wonder why you applied for a card.[ Personally I grow for my self for chronic back pain. And i grow the strain that is for chronic back pain.

Is it just me or is this why their is so much problems for the legit growers. I see no mention of ay medical condition. Is this not why you got your medical card? You listed no medical condition for your patient or your self. That alone makes me wonder why you applied for a card.[ Personally I grow for my self for chronic back pain. And i grow the strain that is for chronic back pain.

Just curious, what strain do you grow for chronic back pain??

Archived