Which Strains Should I Go With When "starting Over"

Taproot

If stability is what your looking for, since u said u were breeding look at serious seeds, also skunk #1 from sensi seeds is considered to be a true breeding strain. These genetics are extremely stable. If looking for a white strain go with white Russian from serious seeds. Serious seeds focuses on small number of strains but extremely stable genetics. I've grown out all of there seeds, and most growers can't tell a difference in the phenotypes. Little variation.

White Widow is a mostly Indica and knocks you on your azz. Makes you too sleepy.

I'm trying some Dutch passion Orange.

The Orange for good color. supposed to be a good yield, 16% THC, short 8 week flower period and a hardy indoor strain. mostly Sativa (energy)

Does anyone else have any experience with dutch passion orange?? Good or just ok strain charetoristics??

Is it just me or is this why their is so much problems for the legit growers. I see no mention of ay medical condition. Is this not why you got your medical card? You listed no medical condition for your patient or your self. That alone makes me wonder why you applied for a card.[ Personally I grow for my self for chronic back pain. And i grow the strain that is for chronic back pain.

Well SCOTTB, if you must know......the reason I have my card is because of injuries I sustained while on my second and third tours in Iraq....after I got out of the Corps (after 5 years and two deployments) I entered the Army and did another tour in Iraq for a total of three. I was shot twice and involved in one explosion, so I have some chronic pain issues...I'm not even gonna invade my patients privacy by telling you her problems...if you would re read the original post, I did mention that strains are all subjective so there is one strain that works for your pain but wont touch mine. dont think you are the only one out there doing the "right thing" with your med card.

Thanks to everyone who gave me suggestions, sorry it took so long to get back with everyone....had some medical issues to attend to. Now I'm back and going strong... I got the following strains from the friend that I mentioned earlier, all clones- JJ Skunk, Blue Thunder, Agent Orange and Obsession. My patient really likes the Agent Orange and Obsession where as I get the most relief from the Blue Thunder... the JJ Skunk is one of those strains that I haven't tried but I hear she's good. I'm going to be ordering seeds probably after Christmas, so thanks again to all you folks that pointed me in the right direction. Oh and I do believe that White Widow and Blueberry will be on the invoice!

If you're looking for indicas I hear fantastic things about herijuana , as mentioned earlier. It's sold by Sannie's Seeds, his stuff is cheap but has a really good reputation. He ships to the states, will reship if it gets seized, and has a forum where he answers growing questions himself. I might order some of this stuff myself... it's good to order direct from the breeder too, guaranteed to not get ripped off with fake seeds, and they're sure to be fresher.

http://www.sanniesshop.com/sannies-seeds/

Thanks to everyone who gave me suggestions, sorry it took so long to get back with everyone....had some medical issues to attend to. Now I'm back and going strong... I got the following strains from the friend that I mentioned earlier, all clones- JJ Skunk, Blue Thunder, Agent Orange and Obsession. My patient really likes the Agent Orange and Obsession where as I get the most relief from the Blue Thunder... the JJ Skunk is one of those strains that I haven't tried but I hear she's good. I'm going to be ordering seeds probably after Christmas, so thanks again to all you folks that pointed me in the right direction. Oh and I do believe that White Widow and Blueberry will be on the invoice!

I ran some Agent Orange last year. I wish I would have cloned it!! You and your patient will enjoy i'm sure. It has alot of the characteristics of my Green Crack. Good choice!! Medcnman.

I have not tried Dutch passions agent orange. But have tried quit a few of the strains. From my experience with the breeder I found way to many phenotypes in there genetics for me to want to grow them out again. It's like opening a box of baseball cards you may get an autograph most likely not though. You may get lucky and find the desired traits your looking for but u may not. Go with a more stable breeder if your looking for true quality.

Movement- Which breeder/seed distributers have the most stable genetics that you have found? Its probably a good thing then that I don't plan on trying any breeding with these strains then, lol. I'm growing them only for my patient who gets great relief from these exact phenos. I would really like to start with IBL strains for my project, its just kinda hard to find them in my opinion.

Archived