Need Some Help With A Cpl Q

blueberry420

SO I HAVE HAD MY MY CPL NOW FOR 5 YEARS AND NOW ITS TIME TO RE-NEW IT. DO I HAVE TO TELL THEM WHEN I RE-NEW THAT I HAVE MY MMMC OR DONT SAY ANYTHING? OR DO I JUST TELL THEM NO I DO NOT HAVE ONE IF THAY ASK. THANKS FOR LOOKING

Theres a good chance you wont have to say a word. Not that I would any way!!! But.... If you are renewing, and havent had any issues since your last renewal, you should be able to just turn in your renewal paperwork and wait for your new CPL to come in the mail. You dont always have to go in front of the review board for every renewal. I renewed mine this year and they just sent me my new one in the mail. I wouldnt say anything either way. Its medically confidential and they have no access to those records. Medcnman.

They do not have access to the records. When they call the MDCH MMMP officer to inquire about a cardholder status - they must have the registry # that is printed on the card.

Now, the MMMP application does have a little box that you can check - "let LEO verify me by name and DOB." Then a LEO could call and ask about your name and DOB to verify your status if you are stopped without the card. (always have the card when you have meds). LEO cannot call the MDCH and start reading from the phone book starting with names A to Z...

They do NOT have a computer network access to the MDCH MMMP database of patients and caregivers - it is done over the phone, 9 to 5 pm, mon thru friday, excepting holidays.

DN

Thanks guys sor the rep thats what i thought but just wanted to no what you guys are doing. but i did move here in the last couple months to a diff part of the state so what do i have to do go up and file here now because i have moved to a diff part of michigan?

Just take your renewal app to whatever county you are living in now. Medcnman.

Archived