Daised And Confused

Ezrah

Hey all,

I have a patient whose card is expiring in January. I got a letter from the State

"RE: INACTIVE Status of Medical Marihuana Caregiver Registry Identification Card The medical Marihuana program recently received notification that I will no longer be providing assistance for the medical use of Marihuana to ......... "

Now I did not send in a change form and my patient did not, any thoughts out there from anyone on this one.

Regards,

I would have a letter stating the fact drawn up signed with a notary by both you and the patient and sent in certified with a confirmation . The post office will tell you what the courts now require and sadly it will cost about $10 plus time and travel but it should help protect you . Others feel free to correct me if you disagree this would make sense . You could also call and leave a message asking for more information . I heard they do reply in a few days or so as long as its not a question about the back log of cards .

right - it could be due to your patient expiring. Do be sure your patient has not switched on you or changed to 'patient possess plants' and no CG attestation form. Maybe instead of using a notary letter - why not just submit a completed renewal form - they will accept renewals within 60 days of expiration.

Another possibility - the patient's doctor has revoked him? He is the only other person in the chain that could effect the patient's status besides the patient himself.

the MDCH might not help you - it could be patient related. Be prepared to do a conference call - where the patient calls to inquire about HIS status.

DN

Your patient switch CG or made him self the holder of the plants that's the only reason they send that letter got one myself and it was from a pt that was switching CG every 2 moths for free medz.....I hate to say this but your patient is not telling the truth he submited a change form and your not the CG anymore.

Thanks all for the input,

Glad I always keep my plant count a little lower then max, I am getting the whole story now, and will be moving on. I believe people and I did him as I look into it more he changed to self grow, funny thing is I have help a few patients become self grow, and could have helped him. I am wishing him well and that is that.

Regards,

You wished him well?

Your a nicer person than I would have been. He tecnically made you an illegal grow for a while. If there had been any need to provide proof to LEO and they checked you info you could have been in a tough spot.

Well hey what are you going to do, I have 4 great patients, I trashed some plants yesterday within the notification time, they letter said within 14 days of receipt... I been a family counselor for 10 years, and one thing I have learned some people have trouble just saying what the real deal is. I got into this to enjoy growing and helping others, was that cool no but no reason to get jacked. I bet there is a solid upfront patient out there that will fill that spot.

regards, EZ

Ezrah, I like your attitude.

Thanks Letterghead,

I got into growing because I really like growing plants, and helping patients. I have this one mom who has migraines, the first few times I meet her she was pretty tired, it was hard for her to focus on what we were talking about, she would bring her boyfriend so he could help her with questions and remembering stuff. I started helping her a few months ago, a few weeks ago I meet her to give her her meds for the month like usual, she was smiling, she felt better, feels good to know I played a role in helping her. Having one less patient, that being un-planned that sucked, cut a few plants, started to think why am I doing this, did he lie to me, is the state going to be like whats up with this guy patient dropped him maybe we need to check him out... I just have to think I am helping peeps the best I can, so Karma, I gotta go with that, if I keep doing good it will come back to me.

Lots of good caregivers out there doing good, keep it up, lots of good patients in need.

Peace,

Well hey what are you going to do, I have 4 great patients, I trashed some plants yesterday within the notification time, they letter said within 14 days of receipt... I been a family counselor for 10 years, and one thing I have learned some people have trouble just saying what the real deal is. I got into this to enjoy growing and helping others, was that cool no but no reason to get jacked. I bet there is a solid upfront patient out there that will fill that spot.

regards, EZ

seriously that was a great attitude, it was not about money, but about doing the right things. No bs about vengeance, payback, or revenge, there is no room for malice in taking care of patients.

and yes, there are plenty of decent patients STILL looking for a good CG.

DN

Funny how that is, i have a patient that i am loosing as well, but we talked about it, im giving him clones, i gave him a 4 bucket dwc setup.. plus advice, and i'll continue to help him with meds till he is growing his own and a harvest is done. I say it all the time, if a patient couldn't be a friend of mine, then there not going to be my patient. i only ask for respect and truthfulness, and they can expect the same.

Archived