Dr Greenthumb-The Dope

Dr Gruber

Doc,

Best wishes to you and your family. I've been enjoying the journals, and am glad you are going to focus on the more important things in your life. Health and happiness come first, and when it is time for a break from something it is good to be able to do it. It will be tough, but we will survive without your journals for a while (barely) :D

All the best to you and yours.

Hope everything is alright.

Gimme a call if you need anything.

Thanks Canna!

Im okay..its the people around me that are not doing so well....I appreciate the offer and i will be calling soon to catch up.

Doc,

Best wishes to you and your family. I've been enjoying the journals, and am glad you are going to focus on the more important things in your life. Health and happiness come first, and when it is time for a break from something it is good to be able to do it. It will be tough, but we will survive without your journals for a while (barely) :D

All the best to you and yours.

Thanks Mike.....looking forward to getting things under control and starting up a new journal.

• 2 months later...

I've been having issues with these ones....any ideas??

gallery_13816_447_581548.jpg

gallery_13816_447_1533192.jpg

gallery_13816_447_253677.jpg

gallery_13816_447_2183481.jpg

gallery_13816_447_1423438.jpg

My suggestion is get some Magpro, not Calmag. Use as directed in future with flowering plants. Calmag seems to work great on some strains of Indicas, but not my OG Kush. I had the same thing and got some great info from a great guy, and grower, use Magpro, by Advanced Nutrients. 1/2 tsp per gallon of water with your fertilizer schedule. Edited by motownbass

My suggestion is get some Magpro, not Calmag. Use as directed in future with flowering plants. Calmag seems to work great on some strains of Indicas, but not my OG Kush. I had the same thing and got some great info from a great guy, and grower, use Magpro, by Advanced Nutrients. 1/2 tsp per gallon of water with your fertilizer schedule.

Magpro is made by Dynagro

thanks for the tips!

How they coming' Doc? I have another run going, and without a doubt the best smelling stuff in the room.

Hope all is well.

I'm looking into the magpro, thanks for that info Motown, and jayt.

The first batch was great...the second is almost done and it smells much more then the first. I put my nose by a bud yesterday and if I closed my eyes I would swear there was a pineapple right in front of my face....it smelled juicey.

I like it a lot.

For me it's in the head, and a little racy, some claim it brings in a little paranoia.

Gives my muscles a nice rubbery relaxed feeling, with my brain constantly searching for something to think about.

I like that you don't really ever crash on it.

A couple of my patients say "that s@#$ is the dope",

I notice on mine, to much flucuation on PH, will result in a whispy product.

Keep 'em straight and the end is it would be hard to find a better looking, smelling, tasting (if ya like the sweet), feeling, bud.

Still just a med. producer, but worth the grow many times over.

• 2 years later...

I have growen multiple strains from the DR.. As far as the "dope" goes, nothing but issues.Not my first rodeo. Contacted them about the issues, and got offerd a diff strain. That wasnt fulfilled. soon after I noticed they pulld that strain.. Love the G13 and OH zone!