Thc Pills

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Overall it was positive, as was one of the few times my left arm hasn't given me thots that I wud do anything to get away from that pain.

But next time I will prepare for my legs twitching by first taking a triple dose of Ropinirol. And daytime use only. Still, with legs twitching I would rate it 6 out of 10. With the Ropinirol in that triple dose, and my legs not twitching, 9 of 10 due to the left arm pain relief. Dry mouth I frequently get from extended vaporizing, so it was not unexpected. However the blast of energy was unusual, never experienced it to that extent from medicating. However, referencing Croppled's comments on driving, I always walk to the shop--I'm forbidden to drive due to lack of manual dexterity--and cognitive deficits. If I was on the road as a passenger, I would hope that no one was driving under the influence of a pair of these capsules.

Edited by pic book

I am curious as to the Decarboxylation methods involved in this kit. I noticed it comes with:

-Capsule Machine

- 225 empty capsules

- 135 grams Cannabrex

Excipient Powder (An excipient is generally a pharmacologically inactive substance used as a carrier for the active ingredients of a medication. In many cases, an "active" substance (such as acetylsalicylic acid) may not be easily administered and absorbed by the human body; in such cases the substance in question may be dissolved into or mixed with an excipient.)

- 30 ml Cannabrex Oil Blend

- Decarboxylation chamber (This has me curious)

- rubber spatula

Whats that chamber like?

Edited by Darkmatter

Joanna - I rec. a ratio of 4:1 with 4 parts oil to one part cannabis product.

Oh, and if you thaw your coconut oil before stuffing it into capsules the work goes a lot easier. ;-)

Do you ever cook the oil and cannabis together? Is it necessary to cook it?

Or, is just decarbolyzation O.K.? I like the dry method....alot less messy.

Thanx for the ratio. I need to increase my oil content.

Joanne

Joanna - I rec. a ratio of 4:1 with 4 parts oil to one part cannabis product.

Oh, and if you thaw your coconut oil before stuffing it into capsules the work goes a lot easier. ;-)

Do you ever cook the oil and cannabis together? Is it necessary to cook it?

Or, is just decarbolyzation O.K.? I like the dry method....alot less messy.

Thanx for the ratio. I need to increase my oil content.

Joanne

Has anyone made capsules from frozen coconut oil. If so, what ratio oil to bud do you recommend.

I decarbolyze before filling the caps. Prefer this method over messy cooking method.

Yes I use coconut oil to make accurate and repeatable caps for patients.

First I take a syringe and fill a cap with melted coconut oil paying attention how much goes in.

Then do the math and figure how many are to be made, and melt enough coco oil in a shot glass.

Then add the amount of simpson oil needed to make however many pills.

Example: if you want 20 pills @ 20 mgs each, you would add 400 mg(.4 grams, or .4 ml) to enough coconut oil to fill said caps.

Keep track of how many are made and double check the dosage. If you end up with too many caps then the dosage will be a little lower. But still a known amount. Sounds a little intimidating , but is pretty easy once you get going.

These leak in a hot environment, keep them cold for no problems.

good luck,

Ric

I am curious as to the Decarboxylation methods involved in this kit. I noticed it comes with:

-Capsule Machine

- 225 empty capsules

- 135 grams Cannabrex

Excipient Powder (An excipient is generally a pharmacologically inactive substance used as a carrier for the active ingredients of a medication. In many cases, an "active" substance (such as acetylsalicylic acid) may not be easily administered and absorbed by the human body; in such cases the substance in question may be dissolved into or mixed with an excipient.)

- 30 ml Cannabrex Oil Blend

- Decarboxylation chamber (This has me curious)

- rubber spatula

Whats that chamber like? I call my decarboxylation chamber "the oven"

Pic Book mentioned feeling depressed after taking a trial dose . I have been on marinol ( pure synthetic thc ) and noticed this . I also notice it when I am down to just my best buds ( colas ) . I have come to the conclusion that high thc content is not the most important factor for my chronic pain and can do this by effecting hormones . I actually do very well on quality shake or leaf . Even that taken before flower . I use some of my plant count to try to keep myself supplied . In fact I am looking for a strain with a solid cbd ratio that I can keep in my veg room and trim off daily . Something that grows fast big and bushy . If you know of something tack it onto your on topic reply will you ?

Edited by Croppled1

• 2 months later...

DISCLAIMER: I am the owner of Cannabrex. Anything I write on this wite will not be efforst to market Cannabrex. I will be answering questions and providing facts. I am happyu to answerany questions you migh have..

@newbie313: If your are referring to Cannabrex when you mention "corporate Amercia", you are pretty far off-base. Cannabrex is firstly Canadian, and secondly is owned and run by patients. If you look at the cost of a kit and divide it by how many capsules it makes, it comes out to 40 cents per capsule - not very expensive. I will admit that it is a corporation, simply for taxation purposes and protection of my privacy.

@Wild bill: your recipe, which you may find effective, it simply thc and honey. The Cannabrex system uses two things that takes the thc capsule to a completeyl different level. Firstly, Cannabrex 3X increases the absorption into the bloodstream. Secondly, the oil blend actually has your body absorb the thc much sooner since it is recognized as a carbohydrate and not a fat. As you hopefully know, fats are stored for use later on, which is why most thc edibles take so long to take effect.

So, I am not saying that your mething is bad - it is simply not going to take effect as fast as Cannabrex and it may not have the same effect.

@Darkmatter:

The decarboxylation chamber is indeed a jar.

OP:

Go find yourself a bottle of fractionated coconut oil from the health food store or even Meijer. It's the best lipid you can use for the extraction... Right xerbannac?? :thumbsu:

You simply simmer your trim/buds with the oil and water, strain out the plant material and solidify.

Xerbannac

I wasnt specifically talking about you. But if your consciousness feels a certain way about the comment then....

Please dont feel excluded either. When I say.corporate americaplease feel free to fill in the blank with any developed nation state.

Also, cannabrex run by patients? I recently read an interview someone did.with the owner.of.cannabrex.and.if.I.recall correctly.the owner stated that he was not a medical marijuana patient. I believe his name was scott R.

In case it is you I wont post your full name.

@Wild bill: your recipe, which you may find effective, it simply thc and honey.

Yes it is! Cheap, safe, effective and easy to make at home with common ingredients.

Many of the things that we pay top dollar for are easily made at home for a fraction of the cost.

For instance:

Basic Cannabrex CapKit

•  
  • 100 grams Cannabrex Excipient Powder
  • 25 ml (.8 oz) Cannabrex Oil Blend
  • 150 empty Cannabrex gelatin capsules
  • 1 - Decarboxylation chamber
  • 1 - Capsule Machine
  • 1 -mini-spatula

Price: $52.95 Makes 150 caps

Homemade Cap Kit

Price: $53.31 Makes 1000 caps with some ingredients left over for the next batch.

He should feel.free.to.come.in and make money on.his product.if he likes.

I think ingenuity should be rewarded. But don't come.in here hostile squaring off on folks like we are sheep.and will follow you and your words of wisdom.

Treat us like intelligent adults and let.us choose.if we.want your product.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't let anyone fool you it's all fairly simple. phoenixtear.ca you can use anything from ground bud,rso,bho,hash. buy caps (health food store)use high fat oil heat add cannabis. if you use ground bud you will need to decarboxylate it, you can do that in oven. any questions you can pm me

MedHead