Thc Pills

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@plant:

One ingredient in our Oil blend is a medium-chain triglyceride.

You can Google this term and see that it is also called MCT oil.

You can try to purchase this oil, but it is hard to find at a retail level and it is pretty costly.

We wanted to make it available to everyone.

@newbie313:

I am not offended by your comment. I sometimes wish I were 'corporate America', because then I would be rich and not spend any time trying to defend my products on a website forum.

Also, I am the owner of Cannabrex and my name is not Scott. It is Peter. Please give me some more information on "Scott R.". I would love to see this article.

@ Wild Bill:

The items you list may make effective THC capsules, but they may not be as effective as the components in a Cannabrex Kit.

For example, the excipients you list are not as effective at blending as pharmaceutial-grade corn starch, which is what is in the Cannabrex Excipient.

It is a very simple ingredient, but unfortunately it is hard to find in small quantities at a retail level.

This is why we put together the Cannabrex Kit. We were not trying to rip anybody off; we were assembling what we consider to be the best components to make THC capsules and making them available to anybody.

Coconut oil may make a THC capsule, but it will not react as effectively as the Cannabrex Oil Blend.

I am being hostile. I was just pointing out factual errors or inconsistencies where I saw them.

Using honey may make a capsule with THC in it, but it will not be nearly as effctive as one made with mct oil, pharmaceutical-grade corn starch, and piperines. That is a simple fact that any intelligent person can look up, or even try for themselves at home.

@medhead:

You are 100% right. You can make THC caps wiht just capsules, THC and oil. They will not be as effctive as a Cannabrex Capsules, but it may work.

I am not trying "that hard" to sell my products. We do not advertise anywhere and I rarely chat on any of these boards. But, once in a while I chime in and sometimes people ask me useful questions, and somewtimes people just rant and rave about how I am ripping people off.

I am only here to answer questions if there are any and I am sorry if I have offended anybody.

This is a brand page for the CANNABREX trademark by Scott Riddell in Henderson, NV, 89014.

Write a review about a product or service associated with this CANNABREX trademark.

Or, contact the owner Scott Riddell of the CANNABREX trademark by filing a request to communicate with

the Legal Correspondent for licensing, use, and/or questions related to the CANNABREX trademark.

On Thursday, May 27, 2010, .

The USPTO has given the CANNABREXABANDONED - EXPRESSPharmaceutical Products.

Word Mark:

CANNABREXStatus/

Status Date:

ABANDONED - EXPRESS10/1/2010Serial Number:

85049890Filing Date:

5/27/2010Registration Number:

NOT AVAILABLERegistration Date:

NOT AVAILABLEGoods and Services:

Medical marijuana in pill formMark Description:

NOT AVAILABLEType Of Mark:

TradeMarkPublished For Opposition Date:

N/ALast Applicant/Owner:

Scott Riddell

Henderson, NV 89014Why is this contact information displayed?

Mark Drawing Code:

Standard Character MarkDesign Search:

(NO DATA)Register Type:

PrincipalDisclaimer:

(NOT AVAILABLE)Correspondent:

Scott Riddell315 E. San Ysidro Blvd., PMB 300-D-203San Ysidro CA 92173Classification Information

'

• 1 month later...

@ NEWBIE313:

Scott Ridell does not own Cannabrex.

If you actually read what was posted up there it says that the status is "abandoned".

There was a short period of time when it was thought that cannabis-related names could be legally trademarked, so a very enterprising person tried to trademark as many cannabis-related company names as possible. When it was finally ruled that the trademarks would not be granted, he abandoned them. I assume his goal was to sell the trademarks back to the actual companies for a tidy profit. Some would have considered that an attempt at extortion.

What would your goal have been by exposing this information, even though it is false, to the readers here?

And, please post the url to the interview with Scott Riddell - I cannot find it.

Edited by xerbannac