"pray In" At Bill Schuette's Church

Frank R

It occurred to me that Bill Schuette, being a deeply moral and charitable christian, is compelled to attend church services at least once a week.

I would humbly suggest that local, and not so local, MMJ patients begin attending services at Bill's church, and pray that Bill Schuette find charity and compassion in his heart for the weakest amongst the flock.

Perhaps join in Bill's holy community, engage the pastor/priest at the church in regards to how Jesus would minister to the poor and suffering.

I'm no big Jesus scholar, but I'm pretty sure that what BS is doing, in NOT what Jesus would do.

Who's up for a Pray In?

Yes that's better, see if he wants to answer questions on why he does not protect the will of the people in this state and ask his whole church the same questions. These kind of actions will be something he'll nor his church will forget, so I think it's a GREAT idea. :thumbsu:

I'm no big Jesus scholar, but I'm pretty sure that what BS is doing, in NOT what Jesus would do.

Who's up for a Pray In?

Very interesting insight, in his recent 'holiday' letter to his supporters I also detected he tries to pass himself off as a man of religion. This could just be shiitalk. But indeed, if he is a man of God, where is his compassion for the suffering? Did he forget to remove the plank in his eye, before he arrested patients with splinters in their eyes?

A Godly man would have tried to create dialog between all parties rather than 'kill' people by forfeiting their property, jailing them, involving raids with armed thugs, etc. He has such a narrow POV on life, he does not see the evil damage he is doing to law abiding, christian people of USA.

So I call him out - he is a fake christian, "Even the devil can quote scripture for his own purposes"...

Am I Not My Brother's Keeper? Yes, except to bad people like Shuette, Patterson, etc etc

DN

right go to church, get your sins revoked, pay the priest (tip) then be on your way. Sin free.. just say hail mary 40times,, and all your dreams will come true.. I don't support structured religion, supposed to be between you and god. no third party salvation.

'As you have done unto the least of these, so you have done unto Me.' Apparently, they didn't cover that teaching of Jesus at his church.

Anyone can call themselves a Christian...you can call a dog turd a tulip but it doesn't make it so.

Peace. :rock:

Archived