Hi Radiation In Michigan From Japan

Again today:

Tom Gravelyn

My neice sherri and her man herb introduced to me this simpson oil in witch i have been takeing. My doctor told me there was no cure for my cancer. When i started 8 months ago with the findings of my cancer.my psa count was at 2.3 and now get ready for this.it is now at 0.1 thank you sherri and herb for saving my life i love you both so much

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/medical-journal-article--14000-us-deaths-tied-to-fukushima-reactor-disaster-fallout-135859288.html

Medical Journal Article: 14,000 U.S. Deaths Tied to Fukushima Reactor Disaster Fallout

Impact Seen As Roughly Comparable to Radiation-Related Deaths After Chernobyl; Infants Are Hardest Hit, With Continuing Research Showing Even Higher Possible Death Count.

WASHINGTON, Dec. 19, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- An estimated 14,000 excess deaths in the United States are linked to the radioactive fallout from the disaster at the Fukushima nuclear reactors in Japan, according to a major new article in the December 2011 edition of the International Journal of Health Services. This is the first peer-reviewed study published in a medical journal documenting the health hazards of Fukushima.

Authors Joseph Mangano and Janette Sherman note that their estimate of 14,000 excess U.S. deaths in the 14 weeks after the Fukushima meltdowns is comparable to the 16,500 excess deaths in the 17 weeks after the Chernobyl meltdown in 1986. The rise in reported deaths after Fukushima was largest among U.S. infants under age one. The 2010-2011 increase for infant deaths in the spring was 1.8 percent, compared to a decrease of 8.37 percent in the preceding 14 weeks.

More at the link above.

Cannabinoids can reverse radiation damage.

Medical Journal Article: 14,000 U.S. Deaths Tied to Fukushima Reactor Disaster Fallout

I KNEW IT. Those bstards and their lying. No way that much radiation could be harmless. And they said we only got trace amounts here in the states? Those numbers in the article sound scary. Anything that's hundreds of times normal can't be good.

http://www.nyas.org/publications/annals/Detail.aspx?cid=f3f3bd16-51ba-4d7b-a086-753f44b3bfc1

NEW YORK—“Chernobyl: Consequences of the Catastrophe for People and the Environment,” Volume 1181 of Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, published online in November 2009, was authored by Alexey V. Yablokov, of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Alexey V. Nesterenko, of the Institute of Radiation Safety (Belarus), and the late Prof. Vassily B. Nesterenko, former director of the Belarussian Nuclear Center. With a foreword by the Chairman of the Ukranian National Commission on Radiation Protection, Dimitro M. Grodzinsky, the 327-page volume is an English translation of a 2007 publication by the same authors. The earlier volume, “Chernobyl,” published in Russian, presented an analysis of the scientific literature, including more than 1,000 titles and more than 5,000 printed and Internet publications mainly in Slavic languages, on the consequences of the Chernobyl disaster.

Here's the book "Chernobyl: Consequences of the Catastrophe for People and the Environment." It presents evidence that suggests that the real death toll from Chernobyl may have been as high as a million.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5RVRYMVD

Here's some djvu viewers for download (I only have the book in djvu format):

http://djvu.org/resources/

Yeah BB i been watching our numbers too and they are not good. Not good at all and as everyone can see the media is mum on all this as is our Gov't. Not good in the least bit.

Pb whats that ya posted ? explain the pic better please. When i followed this issue at the beginning I knew the world was in deep dodo as this stuff does not just go away. Then 3 days out it shows up in the milk on our west coast. 3 days out and it showed in the milk on our west coast. After that point in time the media and reporting was shut off period. 3 days out and it showed in our milk folks. How longs has it been now ?? It's not stopped spewing, it's not buried in several feet of lead or concrete, it's still spewing like it was when it first melted down, so what do ya think the milk and food supply is like now in our country ???

Be very careful people and please keep a very close eye on this..............

Yeah BB i been watching our numbers too and they are not good. Not good at all and as everyone can see the media is mum on all this as is our Gov't. Not good in the least bit.

Pb whats that ya posted ? explain the pic better please. When i followed this issue at the beginning I knew the world was in deep dodo as this stuff does not just go away. Then 3 days out it shows up in the milk on our west coast. 3 days out and it showed in the milk on our west coast. After that point in time the media and reporting was shut off period. 3 days out and it showed in our milk folks. How longs has it been now ?? It's not stopped spewing, it's not buried in several feet of lead or concrete, it's still spewing like it was when it first melted down, so what do ya think the milk and food supply is like now in our country ???

Be very careful people and please keep a very close eye on this..............

Making some oil. Those showed up in the filter.

I've never seen anything like that before.

seal-face-386.jpg

It's not unusual for investigations into wildlife-deaths to continue for this long without an answer, said Terri Rowles, coordinator for National Marine Mammal Health and Stranding Response Program.

The work so far has yielded at least one important clue: "Tests indicate a virus is not the cause," said a recent press release from NOAA and the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service.

http://www.alaskadispatch.com/article/radiation-causing-arctic-alaska-ringed-seal-deaths

"WATCH: Fukushima birds unable to fly — Allow humans to approach… As do sickened Alaska seals)"

http://enenews.com/fukushima-birds-unable-fly-allow-humans-approach-like-sickened-alaska-seals-video

Abdominal tumors, rare, abound. Large tumors. The size of the tumors are directly related to the distance the animal is from Chernobyl.

What's considered normal? I can't find any good information on those units of measurement.

I don't think things have been "normal" since they started to air detonate back in WW2.

There has been a layer of radioactive dust on the ground and in the air since then. Every time something happens, they raise the numbers about what "normal" is.

Can't panic the public.

russians are using hemp or their marijuana grown in the radiation and chemical polluted areas - it is apparently a good plant to leach out toxins from the soil. Security around the polluted areas frequently have to chase people who come to harvest the plants to get high.

DN

Natural radiation collectors.

dated 1/7/2012 Notes from Japan. It's still cooking.

http://www.simplyinfo.org/?p=4462

There have been a number of odd happenings recently at the plant. What they all mean right now is not totally clear.

On January 2nd, the day after the widespread new years quake, the radioactive fallout levels in Fukushima and also in Chiba spiked. A weird white ash was reported by some in Chiba, no word if this is related in any way.

On January 6th the cesium levels detected leaking out of unit 3′s intake canal tripled in one day.

We still have no explanation for the rush of police cars, fire engines and two buses of workers to Daiichi on January 6th (Japan time). Checks of TEPCO’s plant status reports say nothing of an incident at the plant and nothing has been reported out of those who watch the press conferences.

There have also been a series of shallow quakes in the region of the power plant since the first of the year.

There is also this strange find that can’t be completely confirmed. A post online claims to be a worker at Fukushima Daiichi. He says that they are drilling underneath unit 2 right now looking for information on what is going on at unit 2. Please note that the images in the link showing a drilling rig are to explain what a rig looks like, they are not claimed to be photos from Daiichi, this confused some people. The images of the claimed specimen were said to be highly radioactive and were shot while the worker was wearing protective gear but he does not elaborate what type of gear he was wearing. The original posts were found on two message boards. The images were grabbed by Iori at Fukushima Diary. He said he grabbed them but forgot to save the link where he found them. So we do not have a way to back track to the original source of the images. The original images clearly show a Japanese made shielding container but there is no other visual information that would tie it to the plant, TEPCO or a date taken. The worker who claimed he took these would have done so at great risk to his job and possibly himself and may not have thought to do anything to further confirm these factors. They have updated with screen shots of the original posts where the photos were taken. The post at Fukushima Diary

We created some up close crops to show the specimen detail, the original images that can be seen at Fukushima Diary.

The worker thinks unit 2 is leaking out the bottom of the building in a honeycomb fashion.

http://fukushima-diary.com/2011/10/news-a-raged-fukushima-citizen-talks-about-everything/

In the “worst” contaminated area,where is about 1 Sv/h or so, “unlisted” workers are forced to work. They are hunted in the downtown in Osaka, treated as disposable workers.

One of his friends had to go into reactor 3. When the person saw the area, it was full of debris and the counter showed about 1~2 Sv/h but the next morning, the area was perfectly clean. Because it needs sensitive work, it must have been done by humans.

They say, those disposable workers were forced to work in those situations, held captive until they die, and then marked as “missing”.

Police die of radiation in Fukushima.

http://fukushima-diary.com/2012/01/police-die-of-radiation-in-fukushima/

A Japanese journalist Terasawa Yu had public security confirm that police officers sent to Fukushima die of radiation.

It was when Fukushima women demonstrated around Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry on 10/27/2011.

When he was interviewing an activist, Sono Ryota, a public security approached them and Mr.Terasawa got a chance to ask him.

He asked if it’s true that a lot of police officers ,who were sent to Fukushima, die of taking too much radionuclides.

The man answered, that is true, his parents are in Fukushima too.

The activist told him to arrest them (METI and Tepco)

He said no words and walked off.

Actual number of death is not disclosed.

Edited by peanutbutter