Hi Radiation In Michigan From Japan

Yeah .. politicians bribe the sun to help their election.

Does sunlight cause skin cancer? Of course not .. doctors are just trying to scare us.

Has NASA been warning about this storm for the last ten years? Well yeah .. but they don't know squat. They're just trying to scare us.

Sunscreen. Get that thin spot real good PB. Re apply often.

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sunscreen. Get that thin spot real good PB. Re apply often.

Some of that R 10,000,000 stuff .. or some old house that has fifty lawyers of lead based paint!!

Then there's the effect of nuking the central nervous system .. I might be able to help with that kind of damage .. maybe. As long as that nerve that controls the heart isn't shorted out.

Yeah .. politicians bribe the sun to help their election.

Does sunlight cause skin cancer? Of course not .. doctors are just trying to scare us.

Has NASA been warning about this storm for the last ten years? Well yeah .. but they don't know squat. They're just trying to scare us.

There is a collection of flares that will go off. This collection is the storm. It may include many thousands of flares going off.

We are just entering the storm. Forecasters estimate the storm will peek in 2013.

Small things could determine who survives.

Assuming anyone survives, those will likely ALL have cancer.

So are you now extending doomsday to 2013? Yesterday doomsday was going to occur when all of the reactors "break," in a few days. Just curious, because I like to plan ahead...

Edited by CaveatLector

https://www.youtube....h?v=YqLhDkzH6jY

Yeah .. what good is it to tell people about it?

Go back to sleep .. it's just a bad dream.

These single events are not the storm. The storm is the thousands of events we will see. At least the earth will be hit with. We might not be there to watch them.

This single shotgun, pictured below, will have many opportunities to go off in our face. Every 21 days for a long time as the sun rotates and gives it another shot at us.

It hasn't blown up yet. The one that just went off the picture to the right blew up a dozen times. It points to the south of the earth. Never directly at it.

The one in the picture below IS lining up to point directly at us.

I just realized. I didn't post the picture above. Here is the latest solar shotgun:

coronalhole_sdo_blank.jpg

Looks to be about a hundred times the size of the earth.

Edited by peanutbutter

See the sunspot? You might have to squint, it's so small.

Do sunspots blow up? Never .. go back to sleep ..

What can we do about it? Nothing .. go back to sleep ..

If there are survivors, what medical conditions will the survivors have? Imaginary .. go back to sleep.

Edited by peanutbutter

See the sunspot? You might have to squint, it's so small.

Do sunspots blow up? Never .. go back to sleep ..

What can we do about it? Nothing .. go back to sleep ..

If there are survivors, what medical conditions will the survivors have? Imaginary .. go back to sleep.

Will a wayward asteroid hit the earth in 3 weeks? No go back to sleep.

There are things in this universe that are within the realm of possibility. That doesn't make them probable. If I worried about EVERY possible catastrophe known, and unknown, to mankind then I suppose I would be a nervous wreck.

When I hear top scientists, with significant credibility, telling us that the world could end or that reactors will break in a few days then you will get my attention. When I hear conspiracy theorists, worry warts, and people with agenda's ("buy my oil it will save you from reactor meltdowns, sunspots, cancer, the common cold, mosquito bites, and poopy diapers") then I don't tend to listen any longer than is necessary to get a good laugh.

Will a wayward asteroid hit the earth in 3 weeks? No go back to sleep.

There are things in this universe that are within the realm of possibility. That doesn't make them probable. If I worried about EVERY possible catastrophe known, and unknown, to mankind then I suppose I would be a nervous wreck.

When I hear top scientists, with significant credibility, telling us that the world could end or that reactors will break in a few days then you will get my attention. When I hear conspiracy theorists, worry warts, and people with agenda's ("buy my oil it will save you from reactor meltdowns, sunspots, cancer, the common cold, mosquito bites, and poopy diapers") then I don't tend to listen any longer than is necessary to get a good laugh.

You think it enhances my credibility to put on the tin hat?????

If I thought the was NOTHING I could do, I wouldn't even bother to show folks.

Why do it? It would be a waste of the little time left.

If there is ANYTHING I can do, then I'm stuck. This doomsday stuff doesn't make friends.

You think it enhances my credibility to put on the tin hat?????

If I thought the was NOTHING I could do, I wouldn't even bother to show folks.

Why do it? It would be a waste of the little time left.

If there is ANYTHING I can do, then I'm stuck. This doomsday stuff doesn't make friends.

Sure it does. There are a lot of borderline people out there eager to eat up anything that will suggest that the reason they are downtrodden is because of "the man." That's why conspiracy theories are able to get a foothold.

People need something to blame their troubles on. Maybe they want something to blame their laziness on. Whatever it is there is always a good scapegoat in conspirators, right? It makes some people feel at ease. Makes them feel like bad things that happen in their lives aren't due to their own ineptitude, laziness, craziness, etc. I'm not saying all conspracy theorists are this way, I'm just saying conspracy theories attract those types of people. Just like cults. People wonder how others can be so crazy as to believe in the likes of Jonestown craziness, It's because the cult leaders make them feel good about themselves, etc.

You do realize that you are predicitng the end of the world, or at least mass destruction, don't you? Yesterday you said it would take days and now today you have back-pedaled it to 2013. If I get in line now is there still enough miracle oil to save me?

Edited by CaveatLector

That hole has produced a wave of CME that is headed our way.

Due to arrive 7/28-30. So far it doesn't look to bad.

People prone to migraines will probably have one come to visit for the duration of the CME.

Many other conditions will tend to be aggravated. Conditions involving inflammation, for instance.

Intensity of the effect will depend on the strength of the CME wave.

The nights of 7/28 and 7/29 should have some nice northern lights to see.

Edited by peanutbutter

That hole has produced a wave of CME that is headed our way.

Due to arrive 7/28-30. So far it doesn't look to bad.

The nights of 7/28 and 7/29 should have some nice northern lights to see.

I will agree with this. The only factual information presented.

As for the other information, anyone ever see 'Night of the Comet'? Gonna be a lot of zombies on the 30th, better buy the LeMat.

Dr. Bob

Edited by Dr. Bob

Enjoy the Northern Lights PB, if they make it this far South. They really are something, Had them almost every night in the winter (and unseen in the summer) in Fairbanks and I haven't developed a taste for human faces yet. But who knows, maybe it takes a while to take effect. Good thing I had a tin foil hat.

Dr. Bob

Probably the same reason he doesn't tell them to wear a helmet or wrap themselves in bubble wrap in the car.

I think it is best summed up by saying I have to have a real reason before I recommend something. I don't shove a wally (a 30+ french orogastric tube, an NG tube isn't big enough) down someone and charcoal them for fun. But if it makes you feel better, it won't hurt you PB, about 1 gram per kilo is a good dose. Two bottles for an average adult.

Dr. Bob

I think it is best summed up by saying I have to have a real reason before I recommend something. I don't shove a wally (a 30+ french orogastric tube, an NG tube isn't big enough) down someone and charcoal them for fun. But if it makes you feel better, it won't hurt you PB, about 1 gram per kilo is a good dose. Two bottles for an average adult.

Dr. Bob

Sounds like you intend to wait until people are dropping dead.

Moralities are already on the rise.

Cardiac events are on the rise

Childhood diabetes have increased > 90 fold in Japan.

The list goes on and on. Our government assures us there is no problem. SOP. Why panic the public when there is nothing that can be done about it.

Except people can prevent some of the damage with activated charcoal. And the delay in solid information from the government delays people taking preventative actions.

And it prevents our doctors from even looking for the symptoms.

Any radioactive materials, from fall out, are being bio-accumulated in our food chain now. We are already eating traces of the stuff. The concentrations will continue to rise.

What official notice would you require to take action?

Edited by peanutbutter

The fun part of a conspiracy theory is that the conspiracy advocate never has to prove it they only need claim it's true. Arguing with such a person is like arguing religion.

I like how you draw a cause/ effect relationship between solar radiation and death from all causes, with no proof of a connection.